Help...which bike?

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Yes, the first four pictures look like the old cassette and the splined centre needs to be removed with a removal tool, you may need to ask a bike shop to remove that for you Alberto.

Once that's off you can screw on the new freewheel with it's sprocket set, assuming the BionX has a standard thread for that, I feel sure it must have. I don't understand the references to measurements and the rear frame measurements or why that's necessary. Perhaps you could explain further Alberto?

Last edited:

AlbertoC67

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 18, 2007
Italy
Bionx doesn't want to sell its products in Italy

Hi Alberto

I am not sure I've been much help really - can the Bionx supplier help, or maybe you could email Bionx themselves? As you've guessed, I am not that up on the technical aspects which, whilst perhaps not very helpful for you, is good news in a way as if I get on OK with the Bionx, then anyone should be able to!

Cheers
Nick
Hi Nick,
the italian dealer of Bionx has just told me he doesn't sell me that unit because the Bionx doesn't answer to his mails for months.
I tried too... no answers.
It's unbelievable, it looks like Bionx doesn't want to sell its products.
Now I search other brands.
Thanks all anyway

Nick

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2006
Hi Alberto

That's very disappointing service but I would certainly feel the same if I were you. It seems odd that the service I got was so much better.

You could try contacting Juergen on the forum I mentioned in my other reply to you, and see if he can help.

Good luck

Nick