Review For Sale - Lapierre 24 Kids E-BIKE

jcha

Finding my (electric) wheels
Aug 30, 2024
Lapierre Overvolt HT 24 Kids Electric Mountain Bike.
Bike like new as my son has always choose to ride his electric oset. Total km 316.

£2000

Attachments

jcha

Aug 30, 2024
I’m not sure I paid £2500.00 maybe it’s different but here’s where I purchased the bike from.

jcha

Aug 30, 2024
Maybe I will have to deduct the cost to reflect the huge drop in market value.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
That was the full list price that nobody actually bought it for. E-bikesdirect buy up surplus and bankrupt stock. They always sell a long way below the original list price - typically -33%. They've sold them all now and have no stock, so I think they just put that price there as a sort of parking figure so that they don't get inundated calls from punters asking when they'll have more in stock. Check your bank or credit card account. I'm going to bet that you paid less than £1700 for it - probably £1499.99.

jcha

Aug 30, 2024
I assure you I paid the listing price and can confirm this with an invoice and proof of payment. Seen as you’ve taken such an helpful response to my listing I’m now also happy for you to contact E-Bikes to confirm their price too. You’ve helped me see they are now selling on other websites however I’ve now called both your links and both bikes you mentioned on both websites are conveniently SOLD OUT “that’s if they was even in stock and not more of an advert for there company”. I’m not in the E-Bike market I have one bike for sale and I paid £2500.00 so I’d like £2,000 or near offer… we also have a great warranty from E-Bikes.