Fiido m21Green bogey machine

Simonwwfc

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2020
Well here’s my green bogey m21 fiido owned it from new just over two weeks now £1089 delivered within a few hours I’d decided that the brakes needed replacing and the rotors , then went the rear shock for a better one that works and longer 150mm 1000lb , the fenders I chucked in the bin as useless , just added a few little trick parts ie finger grips , rockboss grips , pedals , chain slap protector , brake sensor warning rear light , green spoke sleeves , inner and outer cables , next on the list I’ve got bmx handle bars awaiting delivery in yes green plus black bmx stem and quill adaptor . I’m going to look to find a green 130 chain ring 58t and guard plus crank set if possible . It’s a cheap electric bike mods have cost no more than few hundred quid

Attachments

Reactions: prixat

Simonwwfc

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2020
Reason to sell the mirider 1 was no front suspension and suffering from golfers and tennis elbow in both arms . My misses still has hers uses it daily for work

Simonwwfc

Pedelecer
Apr 14, 2020
Oxygen nice bike but very heavy when we had the juke nismo carrying two on rear rack put them over weight limit if batts where not removed . We now have a abarth so both bikes fold up easy enough one in boot and other on back seats