bosch question

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
like i have said in other posts it is there and note it said zero because the firmware update has yet to be seen to log any errors.

so if you get a bike and dongle it any future update could cause problems.

vfr400

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 12, 2011
Basildon
Not me, I found the video:
At 2:53 - "Number of tampering incidents detected"
This video was posted in January 2019 and refers to 2018 Performance CX model Bosch ebike.
Did you watch the video? "Zero tampering incidences detected". It's just a field on the computer software with nothing in it because there was no way to detect the tampering. The question now is whether new versions of the motor software can use that field. Old ones couldn't or didn't.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Did you watch the video? "Zero tampering incidences detected". It's just a field on the computer software with nothing in it because there was no way to detect the tampering. The question now is whether new versions of the motor software can use that field. Old ones couldn't or didn't.
i think we will find out as soon as they do pmsl :D if you dont upgrade the firmware you will be fine as i have never had my bike updated since new, if it not broke dont fix it ;)

D

Deleted member 25121

On my display at 2:53 the report says "Number tampering incidences detected" and to the right is says 0. Maybe try viewing it on a larger display?

The system hasn't detected any tampering incidents.