Any sneak previews on Cytronex kit?

Simon/Cytronex

Just Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Winchester
www.cytronex.com
Hi there,

I have just stumbled accross this post whilst I was submitting our new sneak preview web page into search engines and whatnot. It's great to see there's an ever growing buzz about the development of our kit :)

Due to the shear volume of enquires we are getting about the forthcoming Cytronex C1 retro-fit electric bike kit, we have created a mailing list so you can receive information by email about ordering the kit as soon as it becomes availiable. On the page there is also a clue about the style of the water bottle battery and lightweight hub motor, without giving too much away of course PJM! Link:

Cytronex C1 Stealth Electric Bicycle Kit

Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated.

Regards,

Simon (cytronex.com Webmaster)

Last edited:

eTim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 19, 2009
Andover, Hants.
Hi there,

I have just stumbled accross this post whilst I was submitting our new sneak preview web page into search engines and whatnot. It's great to see there's an ever growing buzz about the development of our kit :)

Due to the shear volume of enquires we are getting about the forthcoming Cytronex C1 retro-fit electric bike kit, we have created a mailing list so you can receive information by email about ordering the kit as soon as it becomes availiable. On the page there is also a clue about the style of the water bottle battery and lightweight hub motor, without giving too much away of course PJM! Link:

Cytronex C1 Stealth Electric Bicycle Kit

Your comments and feedback are very much appreciated.

Regards,

Simon (cytronex.com Webmaster)
Nice webpage, well designed, enticing, like the mailing list idea, could do with some tech details and a price though (and an expected launch date)?

What's the battery chemistry?

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Meh! more teasers.......ok looks like my next project will be on hold until some of these new developments actually hit the streets.

PJM

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2011
Bit like the Cytronex C1 being launched at the 'end of August 2011' eh awww

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
In bike language, "next years models" normally means available September'ish off previous year........eg now:confused:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
In bike language, "next years models" normally means available September'ish off previous year........eg now:confused:
True, I know of one important pre-2012 leak that will be announced in detail here in October if all goes well. Once one does it, the others will probably follow to avoid missing out. Snag is we'll probably still have to wait until Spring to get them!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
spring will be OK if worth waiting for:eek:

the older AVE X speed (small bike) with Pacific drive was 2900 euro:confused:

God knows what the bosch one will cost:(