what are these connectors called

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
Hi awol do you have to join the plugs or do they come with a short length of wire as I cant see me adding 3 wires to that small plug

Kwozzymodo

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2017
Lincolnshire
You can fiddle with the connectors, or you can get the pre-made ones then you just need to solder the wires.

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
You can fiddle with the connectors, or you can get the pre-made ones then you just need to solder the wires.
I thought maybe these ones are pre-made and has a length of wire attached to them so all you do is solder and shrink wrap wires makes it easier

Well I don't need to worry about these connecters for now as this dam electric moped wont run now I just bought a cheap thumb throttle, but nothing happens. so maybe a wire has come loose inside the controller or its the controller. But I don't know what controller to buy. its a Erider model 15

350V 25a the battery is 48V 30 Ah

awol

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 4, 2013
Hi awol do you have to join the plugs or do they come with a short length of wire as I cant see me adding 3 wires to that small plug
It looks like the ones I linked to have a short piece of wire already connected ready to solder onto existing wires, but you can get the plugs on their own ready for crimping too.

billyboya

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 10, 2016
uk
It looks like the ones I linked to have a short piece of wire already connected ready to solder onto existing wires, but you can get the plugs on their own ready for crimping too.
That’s same link I ordered from. But moped won’t go at all now. I’ve tried loads of tests still no joy