I am looking to buy a working electric bike for my neighbour,
up to £200
has anybody got one for sale?
thanks

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Hi bmd....it might help if you say which area you are in and which style you are looking for........crossbar or step thru for instance ?

Lynda :)

bmd

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 6, 2013
Hi Lynda,

i would say crossbar firstly, but would think the step through makes it easier to get on the bike.

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Its a case of horses for courses and a lot depends on health and fitness......lots of men ride step thrus in these days of equality....they are certainly easier to get your leg over.....figuratively speaking :cool:
Now we just need to know where you are.....north, south, east or west ? lol
You really need to be fairly close to anyone who may have an available bike ;)

bmd

Finding my (electric) wheels
Mar 6, 2013
located Stoke on Trent areas,
would be best if near by so can test it,
but willing to travel

funkylyn

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2011
Ah....good, you are near large populations and hopefully quite a few forum members.... so now you might get inundated with offers....fingers crossed :)

D

Deleted member 4366

I think your budget's a bit low. £350 would be more like it. You can often pick up the old lead batteried bikes from about £60 - £120 with knackered batteries. Then £75 -£100 for new batteries gets you going again,but they're a bit of a gamble if totally not working because they could have other problems.

Alan Quay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 4, 2012
Devon
Plenty of powabykes on eBay at the moment. Unless explicitly stated as new, I would assume the batteries are past their best, and allow £100 for new ones. I think they use 3x12v/12ah.

geostorm

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 7, 2009
Bike offer

Hi i might be able to help with my Ezee forza, providing i can get another bike im after