were born. This makes it easier for us to pay taxes, fines and

court costs, how considerate.

The LEGAL FICTION was created without your knowledge,

without full disclosure and unlawfully. The Government

have been using this fiction throughout your life to deceive

you.

Your LEGAL FICTION is your title and name in capital letters

(e.g. MR JOHN SMITH). When you obtain a bank account, a

driving license or a passport, it is issued to your STRAWMAN (e.g. MR JOHN SMITH), these documents are not sent to you, the man or woman, but to the LEGAL FICTION, this is how the deception works.

Try going to court as a man or a woman, simple you would think, but no. Courts will only deal with LEGAL FICTIONS.

For further information, please go to our VIDEO page, watch the video called 'Meet Your Strawman' and return here to RECLAIM OWNERSHIP OF YOUR NAME.

THINK ABOUT IT

When you were born, your parents gifted you a name. This name was taken from you, by the Government, unlawfully.

You can now RECLAIM YOUR NAME by submitting your application to the Common Law Court.

As this LEGAL FICTION was created unlawfully, the Common Law Court will confirm that ownership of the LEGAL FICTION has been reclaimed by you. This information will be recorded with the Common Law Court in 'The Book of Deeds,' for preservation.

An application for OWNERSHIP OF THE FICTITIOUS NAME will only be accepted if you have already confirmed your birth under common law, this can be confirmed by recording your details under the Birth Certificate section.

Click on to the link below to submit your application for ownership.

FICTITIOUS NAME

Once submitted, your application and ownership details will be recorded in the Common Law Court 'Book of Deeds', there is NO CHARGE for this process.

The Common Law Court offers the opportunity to obtain an A4 EXTRACT, embossed with the Common Law Court Seal, for any document recorded in the 'Book of Deeds'. There is a small charge to obtain an EXTRACT, this covers the cost of materials, preparation and postage by recorded delivery.

To order an EXTRACT, click on to the Paypal link on a search page and enter the Ref. No. for the document you require. The document Ref. No. can be obtained by using the search facility on the document page.

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing
D

Deleted member 4366

WTF is that all about? I already have a name, and I'm happy with it.

• Agree
Reactions: tillson

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
i took the dwp to tribunal over joinder and i won in 9 mins ;) tho if it is for CT then you will loose atm far as i can understand.

anyway it is near free to do it so why not ;)

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

• Informative
Reactions: LeighPing

NJS

Pedelecer
Oct 14, 2017
Uk
I guess the PPI cash cow is coming to an end and the lawyers are looking for a new one.

What better than a "stick it to the man" incentive, and all on a no-win-no-fee basis. Perfect!

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
Try going to court as a man or a woman, simple you would think, but no. Courts will only deal with LEGAL FICTIONS.
Codswallop, this is all nonsense, the courts will deal with anyone on the basis of the name that they use, which often isn't their birth certificate name.

Proof enough is the many prisoners sentenced under the names they declared and have been living with, different from their birth registered name. What people can't independently change is their national insurance number, and their birth certificate name is tied to that in NI records.

Doomanic

Pedelecer
Dec 7, 2017
uk
I know a couple of coppers who love it when some berk starts spouting that "Freeman of the land" crap. It's utter tosh and has no legal standing, despite what the tinfoil hat wearing retards would have you believe.

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
I go along with the tosh arguement.
Soon after your birth a responsible person signed a legal document claiming that you were born, who your mother was ,and where the event took place. And your gender. If your parents were married there would be a presumption that her husband would be the father. Your parent had the privileige of choosing the name you would go by.
The state did not impose a name on you.
What in later years you or your peers choose to call you is your choice. As an example the primary schools in ireland , in my childhood, would automatically list pupils with a Gaelic equivalent or near equivalent and that might de facto become the used name.

• Agree
Reactions: mike killay

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

mike killay

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 17, 2011
My sister who was adopted was given a name by her mother.
Later, when my parents adopted her, they changed her name to Margaret.
As a teenager, when she was confirmed, she added the name Mary.
Later still as an adult and professional photographer she called herself Maggie, much to our fathers disgust, but much more suited to her profession than Margaret.
Your legal name in the UK is whatever name you are known by.
To further add to the confusion, my name in Welsh is Meic Cila^

• Agree
Reactions: flecc

oyster

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 7, 2017
West West Wales
Your legal name in the UK is whatever name you are known by.
My partner, for convoluted but simple reasons, has been changing her name for years and years now. Item by item - NHS name, one bank, then another bank, DWP, etc. She is able to use one changed name as proof for the next - but as there is no urgency from her point of view, it has just proceeded as and when.

As there is not a vestige of suspicious activity, she has in practical terms had two names over these years.

In the context of this thread, there is an irony that she is changing back to her birth name.

• Informative

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
SW . Listening to that pile of ramish.. Irish word ,in that video. has cost me two minutes of my life i won't get back. It was incoherent inconsistent and idiotic.... If that was you get a life if not then still get a life.

Zlatan

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2016
" Cannabis really can trigger paranoia .
The largest ever study of the effects of the main psychoactive component of cannabis suggests that it can cause paranoia in vulnerable individuals."

Medicare site.
Its why its illegal.

• Agree

Advertisers