Prices of the electricity we use to charge

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
and where do you think there sending all the aliens to those states it is blatant election rigging.
votes rigging? They didn't change the end result.
Immigrants can't vote. Only US citizens can.

Reactions: Tony1951

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I think Mike Johnson has had enough of Trump's antics. He is now working with Biden.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the deep state runs the usa the president is just a puppet same as our clowns.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/1cb6odu
Judge to hobbyist gunsmith's legal team: "Do not bring the Second Amendment into this courtroom. It doesn’t exist here. So you can’t argue Second Amendment. This is New York.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
FB, google, amazon, credit card companies, supermarkets etc all collect data about all of us, even those which say they don't keep it. We are getting older and have to rely on cloud based facilities and soon robots. Would you rather say 'hey google, set the room temperature to 20 degrees' or look for your walking stick first?

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

cant have free speech formats like x :D

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The whole thing depends on Trump winning this year election. If he doesn't (I think he won't), he would end up bankrupted and may even be in jail. If he wins, he will owe it to so many people that it's difficult to imagine what he'll do to to the USA. The result depends essentially on these 7 swing states: Arizona (11 votes), Georgia (16 votes), Michigan (15 votes), Nevada (6 votes), North Carolina (16 votes), Pennsylvania (19 votes), Wisconsin (10 votes). Trump had the upperhand until March.
Since the E. Jean Carroll court case, Trump has lost all his lead.
The Reps are split in the middle, Biden has a lot more cash and hired helps than Trump, I can't see how Trump can keep up.
If the Democrats had not put up a dementia case as candidate rump would be nowhere. There are enough people of good judgement in the USA that he would lose by a big margin. However - people are naturally concerned about the dotard that they have been offered as an alternative. I am frankly aghast that a country such as The US, can so often end up with such truly dreadful people to choose as President.

Trump is unstable, amoral, revolting and a despicable individual.
Biden can hardly stay awake. He hates the UK because he was propagandised by his raving Irish grandmother and he would stab us in the back as soon as look at us.

I think the Founding Fathers will be turning in their graves when they see what has been done with the rather excellent system they left behind. It just goes to show that money can corrupt even the best arrangements.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I think the Founding Fathers will be turning in their graves when they see what has been done with the rather excellent system they left behind. It just goes to show that money can corrupt even the best arrangements.
The GOP's rank and file sleep walked into handing over the party to extremist maga.
They thought they can work with Trump but Trump only wants blind loyalty. That's a dictatorship. You either does what he wants or he'll give you insulting nicknames. No other president has had their ex ministers not having a single good word said about their ex-employer.
The rest is the result of their two party system. We have had our own BJ and Liz Truss by a similar mechanism.

Last edited:
Reactions: flecc and Tony1951

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
votes rigging? They didn't change the end result.
Immigrants can't vote. Only US citizens can.
The vote rigging accusation in that election is conspiracy nonsense.

The insurrection when Trump lost was the worst challenge to democracy the USA has ever seen. If the foremost democracy in the world can not rely on the peaceful handover of power after an election, we are in a bad bad place. Notably, people like Pence who was VP was having none of it, neither did the multiple court hearings - even of the Trump, conservative packed ,Supreme Court.

Large numbers susceptible to garbage made up 'news', is a dangerous development. The problem is amplified when the country is as split into hating tribes.

Earlier in this thread I saw a link to the laughable lie, that the Clintons are murderers. Clinton may well be a liar and a philanderer and his wife may be a patronising and terrible candidate for POTUS, but the rest is absolute rubbish.

Trump beat her (she was a dreadful off-putting candidate) only because Russian hackers helped him by dishing dirt on Hilary and amplifying the murder allegations on social media. Even the CIA says this.

Last edited:
  • :D
Reactions: POLLY

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

civil war soon :p

wheres me chopper :cool:

Hellboy_Shot_1.jpg

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
The GOP's rank and file sleep walked into handing over the party to extremist maga.
They thought they can work with Trump but Trump only wants blind loyalty. That's a dictatorship. You either does what he wants or he'll give you insulting nicknames. No other president has had their ex ministers not having a single good word said about their ex-employer.
The rest is the result of their two party system. We have had our own BJ and Liz Truss by a similar mechanism.
Yes the huge proportion of those who have worked with Trump describe his spite, his narcissism, and his lack of attention to detail. I didn't much like Obama - mainly because of his attitude to the UK, but you were never in any doubt that he was a serious thinker and a person entirely capable of handling the job. Virtually no one who has worked with Trump, either in business or in politics says anything other than that he is a buffoon and a spiteful monster, unfit for office.

Don't get the idea that I am of the left or a fan of the Democrats - I'm certainly not. I am of a libertarian mind set and much more to the right in my political attitudes. What I want to see is good, sane government that works for the people and protects freedom and sound economics.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
we better kill them all then :p

• :D
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
"Tesla Driver Charged With Killing Motorcyclist After Turning on Autopilot and Browsing His Phone"

The current version (12.3.15) is reported to be much better by customers. Tesla update their fsd software every week. Apparently AI replaces about 200,000 lines of code. I am waiting for wireless charging before buying an EV.