Prices of the electricity we use to charge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I don't know where to start.....

Bewildering - do you really believe this stuff, or are you winding us up?

You write about e-bikes with precision and significant experience and knowledge. You are obviously intelligent, and then your write mad stuff like this. Absolutely insane, conspiracy nonsense. You leave me bewildered at how this has come about.

I think on reflection, it is not possible that an intelligent man could think like this unless he had been captured and brainwashed in some North Korean prison. And yet - you obviously haven't been put in such a situation. It must be a joke.... You're pulling our legs aren't you. :)
Some people have the ability to figure things out. It's the same mechanism whatever the subject - collection of information, logical thought, evaluation of ideas and judgement. Not everybody can do it so please don't feel left out, but try to learn from those can.

Reactions: flecc

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
border force.

i can fly that i need more power and bigger guns tho last resort is flood the sea with oil and set it on fire :p

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Some people have the ability to figure things out. It's the same mechanism whatever the subject - collection of information, logical thought, evaluation of ideas and judgement. Not everybody can do it so please don't feel left out, but try to learn from those can.
Are you following Donald's court case at the moment? David Pecker testified yesterday. Trump is a very detail man, not at all the rambling Trump on TV. I wonder if he's going to be jailed for repeating his posts in Truth Social.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Are you following Donald's court case at the moment? David Pecker testified yesterday. Trump is a very detail man, not at all the rambling Trump on TV. I wonder if he's going to be jailed for repeating his posts in Truth Social.
Of course I am. I'm still trying to figure out their end game. Do they want to get him in jail so that they can suicide him? Some are saying that they're just trying to tie him up so that he can't campaigne, but I can't see that they would be that stupid, when he gets more publicity and support from what they're doing to him. There are very many highly intelligent backroom boys deciding the strategy. The guys we see in the news are just the idiot front men.

One thing I know is that Trump would win the election this year if it goes ahead and the cheating is not as bad as last time, but that can't be allowed to happen by the existing regime. They're in too deep. That leaves several options: Take him out; don't have the election; use a new catastrophe to cheat again; do a deal with him, like let him win with a promise that he won't come after them. I'm thinking probably a combination of 3 and 2. Start a war so they can postpone the election for a long time, like they have done in Ukraine.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Do they want to get him in jail so that they can suicide him?
No, he's protected by secret service.
They just bankrupt him.
There are very many highly intelligent backroom boys deciding the strategy.
True.
One thing I know is that Trump would win the election this year
I can't see that happening. He's sinking if you believe the recent polls and as you said, he's tied up in Court most of the time until the election. It's a fair fight, orthodoxy or Trump. Orthodoxy has the state machinery, Trump has the scotus judges and passionate followers. I am surprised that so few are demonstrating outside the Manhattan courthouse.

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
"An intrepid group of economists is on a mission to instigate a paradigm shift by flipping our understanding of the national debt — and the nature of money — upside down.

We all use money, and yet the questions of what is money, and where does money come from remain elusive.

FINDING THE MONEY follows former chief economist to the Senate Budget Committee, Stephanie Kelton, on a journey through Modern Money Theory or “MMT”, to unveil a deeper story about money, injecting new hope and empowering democracies around the world to tackle the biggest challenges of the 21st century: from climate change to inequality."

https://findingmoneyfilm.com/

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Few people understand modern money and the many roles of the market of derivatives.
If you ask politicians to explain why the boE has not increased interest sooner or why LT's mini budget is such a disaster, or why we cannot just carry on with QE, I doubt many would know the answer.
Those who do are too busy making money for themselves. I would recommend the yt video 'the trillion dollars equation'.

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You need to keep 10 year treasury yield as low as possible. That's the right way to run a modern economy

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
the dollar is backed buy nothing it is a Ponzi scheme and near 35 trillion in debt it wont be paid back trump is ahead in the polls and they have opened up the boarders and are flooding the place with aliens to try and steal the next election and if they get back in it will be ww3.

all the bricks nations are buying up all the gold and the banks are doing the same as they want rid of cash and a cbdc that they can fully controls and tell you what you can and cant buy.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
the dollar is backed buy nothing it is a Ponzi scheme
The dollar is backed up by the US economy and the ability of us government to tax.
That includes invisibles resulting from their aggressive foreign policy. That's why they need to have a strong defence. Think for a moment China invades Taiwan. Where would we buy our chips from?

Tony1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Mar 27, 2016
Trump is a criminal who thought he was untouchable. Just take the sexual assault cases, but there are plenty of others. If it was anyone else accused of the misconduct he has been accused of on repeated occasions, the people who are defending him here would be demanding jail.. If anyone thinks these cases are a put up job, why not listen to the man's own words on the subject of how to treat women:

Here he is in all his horrible splendour. Anyone who doubts he s exua lly assaulted women needs a care worker to supervise them outside.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
trump has not been convicted off anything and the more they try the more votes he will get so he will win or they will take him out.

the democrat's are destroying there own country with aliens flooding over the boarder in there millions if trump dont win and get rid of the lot of them that place is finished and we are not far behind either.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Trump is a criminal who thought he was untouchable.
Trump has the supreme court judges in his pocket. He may get away with more or less anything. In his current manhattan court case, hands up anyone who thinks that Trump is going to jail for interfering with the 2016 election.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
Trump has the supreme court judges in his pocket. He may get away with more or less anything. In his current manhattan court case, hands up anyone who thinks that Trump is going to jail for interfering with the 2016 election.
democrat's have all there ppl in the courts system they are the ones election rigging with aliens flooding in to the country and are allowed to vote funny that its all a con job.

trump never started any wars yet now we are on the brink of ww3 over what money greed and power and control do as i tell you or get bombed.

and now poland wants usa nukes on there land with full control over them what could possibly go wrong ill have a couple for me garden :p

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
face of the usa.
20240424_134212[1].jpg

now the real face.

20240424_134232[1].jpg
:eek:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
trump has not been convicted off anything and the more they try the more votes he will get so he will win or they will take him out.
The whole thing depends on Trump winning this year election. If he doesn't (I think he won't), he would end up bankrupted and may even be in jail. If he wins, he will owe it to so many people that it's difficult to imagine what he'll do to to the USA. The result depends essentially on these 7 swing states: Arizona (11 votes), Georgia (16 votes), Michigan (15 votes), Nevada (6 votes), North Carolina (16 votes), Pennsylvania (19 votes), Wisconsin (10 votes). Trump had the upperhand until March.
Since the E. Jean Carroll court case, Trump has lost all his lead.
The Reps are split in the middle, Biden has a lot more cash and hired helps than Trump, I can't see how Trump can keep up.

Reactions: Tony1951

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
and where do you think there sending all the aliens to those states it is blatant election rigging.

Texas tried to stop it and the feds took them to court it is all done on purpose same as over here they could stop them all but they want to.

they want a 1 world government and this is the road to it. now go eat ut worms ;)