Kalkhoff Pro-Connect S for sale

Peter Smith

Just Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire
Kalkhoff Pro Connect S in excellent condition.
Bought July 2010. Just upgraded with new higher power (2012 model) motor and electronics, and the highest power battery (18Ah).
Upgraded seat, pump, pedals.
9 Gears, hydraulic brakes, Trip odometer. Only 1400 miles since new. Kept inside at all times.
11 months Warrantee on frame and motor. 15 months on battery. £1500 OVNO. Call Peter on 07540 77 44 98 or email peter.j.smith@hotmail.co.uk or reply to this thread.
Whaley Bridge, High Peak (close to Buxton, Macclesfield, Stockport)

Kenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 13, 2007
West of Scotland
Just curious.......did the original power unit fail?

Apart from one failure on a very high mileage bike, I've never heard of any of these units braking (Thats why I bought one :D)

Peter Smith

Just Joined
Jul 13, 2012
Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire
Hi Kenny. Yes, the original unit developed an intermittent fault. Initially, 50cycles thought it might be a battery problem. Happily, they replaced the battery, but allowed me to pay the extra to upgrade the battery to the new 18Ah battery. Great for me as I live in the Peak District surrounded by steep hills so the extra range is very welcome. As this did not cure the intermittent fault however, they then replaced the motor with a brand new 2012 one, which has a higher assist ratio (2:1) than the earlier motor. Because it took a while to sort ot the source of the problem, they have also offered a further year of warrantee!

I forgot to mention in my original advert that the frame is 'large'. Probably suitable for heights from about 5'9" to 6'2".

Last edited:

indalo

Banned
Sep 13, 2009
Herts & Spain
The nearest current equivalent to this bike, (someone correct me if I'm wrong) is £2295 in the autumn sale at 50 Cycles. £1500 OVNO seems to me not an unreasonable price for what is still one of the finest ebikes ever built.

Someone should buy this bike!

Indalo