For Sale Jorvik 24” folding electric adult tricycle.

sneggysteve

Pedelecer
Oct 29, 2020
250w 36v Blue. Probably the best trike available in the UK and from a UK supplier in Yorkshire.

This was originally purchased from Jorvik in May 2022 at a cost of £1700 with one battery. There is an additional battery, currently cost £300 plus. Both batteries have been regularly charged when the trike has not been used. Battery charger included. Current models retail at £2000 plus. Immaculate condition, hardly used just some light scratches on the mudguards and one on the frame which I tried to show in the photos. My wife is now unable to use it due to arthritic condition in her neck and arms.

NB – this is the folding version making it easier to get into your car and step through making it a very easy bike to dismount and use.

Three level electric power assist and six manual gears. The battery is a Li-ion 36v10Ah powering the front wheel with 24 inch Wheels. You can see very little use on the tyre photos – tyres are Kenda 24 x 1.75.

Shimano front block brakes and drum brake on the rear. Shimano SIS gears and dérailleur.

Extras -

- 2 baskets on front and rear to carry your picnic and prosecco / beer
- blue helmet size 52 – 59 cms with flashing light on the back
Oxford security locking chain
remote control turning light
tail light with direction indicators
Oxford cycle cover.
Oxford high viz jacket size XL
Oxford puncture repair kit
cycle clips for your ankles
2 x Oxford rear view mirrors

This is a bargain package for someone - £750 ono. More photos available.

I can deliver within 100 miles of postcode CF83 Caerphilly, but you should try it out first.

Call Steve on 07977 468044 to discuss

Attachments