Importing electric bicycle conversion kits

California_ebike

Just Joined
May 15, 2012
Hi, I'm Doug Synder from San Fransisco. I've been interested in electric bicycles for a long time and promoting their use around our country and the world, it's the best way I know of to reduce impacts from fossil fuel burning. I've now started importing electric bicycle items for resale in the USA and have chosen to focus largely on getting a suitable range of electric bicycle conversion kits, have made a few sales but it's very early days at the moment. I've linked up with the Solar Bike team in Australia to fast track getting a decent product and also because I like their renewable energy take on things but I'll also be looking at getting other kits specific to the market base over here. If anyone has any information they can share on what they'd like in an electric bicycle conversion kit or is interested in getting one themselves then please let me know so I can take everything into consideration. I would be very happy for any advice for this enterprise. Thanks in Advance, Doug.

{links removed by admin - sorry, we do not allow external links for SEO purposes}

hech

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 29, 2011
argyll
Hey Doug,
lots of people over here selling their own thing or bits and pieces of others but what would be nice is a UK based Grin Tech type store that stocks most ebike stuff including batteries, lipo, RC accessories etc. Free next day delivery to scottish highlands be nice too.

jerrysimon

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 27, 2009
Cambridge, UK
But one get one free would be nice too :p

Jerry

C

Cyclezee

Hi, I'm Doug Synder from San Fransisco. I've been interested in electric bicycles for a long time and promoting their use around our country and the world, it's the best way I know of to reduce impacts from fossil fuel burning. I've now started importing electric bicycle items for resale in the USA and have chosen to focus largely on getting a suitable range of electric bicycle conversion kits, have made a few sales but it's very early days at the moment. I've linked up with the Solar Bike team in Australia to fast track getting a decent product and also because I like their renewable energy take on things but I'll also be looking at getting other kits specific to the market base over here. If anyone has any information they can share on what they'd like in an electric bicycle conversion kit or is interested in getting one themselves then please let me know so I can take everything into consideration. I would be very happy for any advice for this enterprise. Thanks in Advance, Doug.

Hi Doug,

Welcome to the pedelec forum.

I would suggest that you contact Wai Won Ching at eZee ezeebike@gmail.com, just say Cyclezee recommended eZee to you;)

eZee already have a suppliers in the US and Canada, see here eZee electric bicycles: store, but there is pleanty of room for more

eZee produce the most versatile range of conversion kits on the market.

Regards,

C

Cyclezee

Hey Doug,
lots of people over here selling their own thing or bits and pieces of others but what would be nice is a UK based Grin Tech type store that stocks most ebike stuff including batteries, lipo, RC accessories etc. Free next day delivery to scottish highlands be nice too.
Hi Hech,

Cyclezee already delivers free by next day to the Scottish Highlands;)

If there is anything specific that you can't find here Shop - Cyclezee Ltd, please let me know and we will do our best to supply it.

Regards,