For Sale: Wisper 905SE Sport 2011 model, 14ah battery

nts23uk

Just Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Hi all,

I have recently got a new job which is walking distance from my house so sadly I am selling my beloved Wisper.

I have had it for just over 13 months and have used it for my daily commute. I have had no issues with it at all and have really enjoyed using it, overall it has been faultless.

The model itself as the title suggests is the Sport SE model with the bigger 14ah battery. I have not needed to or done any modifications to it, therefore the specification is as the Wisper web-site or any of the other e-bike shops advertising it.

The overall condition of the bike is extremely good with just the usual minor marks that you get from general use, to the untrained eye these are not visible. The bike has never been dropped or crashed also so is straight and true.

The bike comes with the original Wisper smart charger, 14ah battery and also an extra generic front LED front handlebar light and a CATEYE 5 LED rear light which is attached to the seat post.

The price i'm looking to sell the bike for is £800 ovno

For those wishing to purchase or view the bike, I live near High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire, which is easily accessible from London and the M25 / M40.

If anyone has any questions regarding the bike please leave a message and i'd be happy to help. The plan is to try and sell the bike on this forum to like minded people who I know will use it to its full potential. If however there is no sale by 17th-20th Oct I will resort to putting an advert on ebay.

Many thanks

Neil

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
If it's on eBay, would you add a link? If not, please post a picture :)

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Neil, great value bike, you should not have a problem selling but it is at the wrong time of year for many.

I have looked on ebay and cannot see anything there.

I am delighted that your Wisper experience has been a good one, but sorry to lose you!

All the best

David

nts23uk

Just Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Hi All,

The private messages that were sent to me have now been replied too, many thanks for getting in touch.

I have been so busy at work and the purchase of a new house these past few weeks, that the sale of the bike has been on the backburner for the time being. So I have not actually got around to putting the advert on ebay. I will hopefully including the ebay advert towards the end of this week (15th-16th) all being well if nobody is interested from the forum.

The bike is still for sale and in beautiful condition, I have also got pictures now and ready for viewing so please message if you would like to see them?

Many thanks

Neil

halfer

Esteemed Pedelecer
I'm no longer looking, thanks Neil. Best of luck selling it - I must try a Wisper one of these days!