Dahon convertion for sale - £150.00

homemoz

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2007
UK
Dahon Mu P8 for sale. Convertion by CH White & Son. Owned by myself and still used regularly. Good condition for age. There are the signs of use you would expect from a bike of this age including some small scratches and marks to frame. However, still runs fine & everything works as it should. Complete with 2 batteries and chargers - NIMH 8 amp 24v which was recelled in 2012 & Lifpo4 10 amp 24v (2009). Both batteries hold charge & combined mileage on the yorkshire wolds is about 20 miles.
Reason for sale is big birthday coming up in May & going to treat myself to Kalkoff or similar.
Selling price is £150.00 although buyer will need to collect. Tel: 01482 868363 or email
john.fielding01@icloud.com.

Attachments

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I may offer it to my mum as she's cycling now.

What's the weight of the bike? possibility to get it from london?

homemoz

Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2007
UK
I may offer it to my mum as she's cycling now.

What's the weight of the bike? possibility to get it from london?
Not entirely sure. About 22 kg - maybe a little more with both batteries. Bike is in East Yorkshire. Have to say that I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest at the price that it's advertised for.

cwah

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 3, 2011
www.whatonlondon.co.uk
I think it's a very good deal. Maybe you should try ebay. You'd definitely find some bidder. However, I think you'd need to accept to post it in ebay.

I'm in london, so I'm probably a bit too far for the bike.