905se City

Goryl

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2012
Hello,

It has been quite some time since I did not have a chance to say hi!

My nice wisper 905se has been staying idle for far too long now.

The bike was bought new from the Electric Transport Shop in January 2012.

Following a small accident, the following part have been completely renewed in August:
Front wheel, motor wheel, throttle, grip, saddle, rack, brake levers. The bike was fully inspected by the Electric Transport Shop and all the parts that were even slightly touched were changed. I had an insurance and was not responsible for the accident so everything was put to new. Since everything had been rebuild and frame was not touched, the warranty is not affected (I had both ets and wisper confirming it at the time).

The rear brake has been upgraded to Shimano Deore.
On the rear wheel, I fitted a schwalbe marathon plus that is almost new. The front tyre is the original one so it has done a faire amount of miles but is still good.

Battery is 37V16ah. I have really taken good care of it as I love the bike.

The bike has always been stored in door. It is in a really good shape and looks almost new except for the few expected marks here and there.

I am looking into prices at the moment. If anyone is interested give me a shout. The bike is in North London and I am happy to arrange viewing.

Goryl

Attachments

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hi Goryl, good luck with the sale, the bike looks good! I hope you have recovered from the accident?

I can confirm that as long as the service was done recently by ETS we will honor the remainder of the warranty.

All the best

David

Goryl

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2012
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the warranty!
The bike was serviced beginning of August. Is this ok or should I get it serviced?
I did not really use it since then but if this too long I will be happy to get it serviced if I have a good offer.

Anyone interested in seeing/trying the bike, just let me know.

PS: It was a small accident and I was lucky to have only a few bruises.

Goryl

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2012
Hi again,

I will put on ebay very soon as we have decided to leave the UK.
I'd like to get 700 pounds.

If anyone interested, just give me a shout!

Goryl

Goryl

Pedelecer
Jan 14, 2012
Thanks a lot.
Last couple of months in UK... Depending on the cycling conditions where I go, I may be tempted to go electric again :D

In any case, I still enjoy reading this forum.
So if you see a guy on a race bike that says hi to the electic cyclists it might be me.

Goryl