New profile posts

BBS02 plus 800W battery on Merida Big 7 with Schwalbe Marathon Plus MTB. Too much weight!!!!!!
I really like the look of your Stealth e-bike... but as I have posted on this thread - 26569, I would really like to be able to test ride it first. Do you have any locations in London possibly who have it in stock or the Alamo equivalent? Your partner list didn't have anything in London, but just thought I would ask in hope, in case you had new partners who hadn't made it to your site yet.
Have an Ezee Torq with burned out lead to motor. Any suggestions where to start search for culprit and best place for parts? Thanks, JohnB
Hey, I just purchased the same bike. Haven't been able to ride it yet as I keep getting error 9 on the display!! Anyway, what do you think of the bike and did you get anywhere de-restricting it?
Any help would be great in the manual on control panel it mentions st2 to bypass but tried that no joy
Hi rob I tried to put photo on didn't work on west hill bikes website they have all spec and brochure any help gratefully accepted
Hi thanks for your reply re west hill ghost if you go on west hill bikes page it gives all info re motor any help would be appreciated
Hi I have just bought the same bike as yours, what brand / model of bike rack have you fitted on the back looks great.
Reactions: LeighPing
LeighPing
LeighPing
Sorry for the delay, I never saw this post. :) Not sure what the rack is as it came with the bike.
Hello,
I sent you a message not sure where it posted. Looks like this maybe the right place to ask. I just recently bought a 2015 specialized turbo x and the 15mph turbo limit is driving me nuts as well. Anyways here is my email if you can let me know who I can contact to have it changed.

alien1ce@yahoo.com

Thanks for posting this info.
Mike
Hello TurboTime,
Did you ever get any joy unlocking your Turbo? I'd be interested in doing similar if you know someone who can do it. Best regards, Andrew
Hello Hunter75,
If you still have a conttact who can unlock hub motor Specialized Turbo - I would be very interested. Many thanks, andrew@wright.org