New profile posts

Hi i noted that you recently disagreed with something I wrote. If it was because of some sense of loyalty to d8veh , please don't worry. .. , my post was supportive of him. He was supplying facts rather than unsupported opinions
Joule Juce bikes, does anyone know of a shop that deales with them or services the electrics, in East Anglia, Norfolk Suffolk and Cambridge
Hi sorry i managed to deleat your post in
thread Raliegh Banana, as i was just replying to you ,so very sorry fingers are not as good as they used to ,i hope you post again very best wishes Brian scarrabri
Which baskets will fit an electric folding bike please?Ive got a Tesco Hopper Shopper and Halfords threw their arms in the air saying not possible?
Thanks
could anyone recommend an electric bike that costs under £1000 I can use for my commute. I weigh about 15 stone and need a bike powerful enough to get me up a 1 in 4 / 1 in 5 hill
Could anyone recommend an electric bike for under £1000. I need one with a sting enough battery to get me up a 1 in4 or 1 in 5 hill
Looking for my next e-bike.... Woosh Sport, Carrera Crossfire, Cyclotricity Stealth or Oxygen
Kinninvie, I noticed in your signature part of your posts you have owned and currently own the Bafang BBS02 and HD? I am currently looking to buy the BBS02 conversion kit and wondered where you got them from?
Hi Jimod, trying to get some info about the Kudos Tourer you have. I posted under 'start conversation'. You able to help?