New profile posts

Hi, I have asked twice if my post in classified can be marked as sold or removed, but I see it has not been done. Please tell me how to either ammend the title to say sold or to remove it. Thanks.
Hi
I posted a question about a battery and wondered if I could ask that you might give it a quick look-over.
Fingers crossed.
Its listed under Gilbern.
Can anyone help me to source one of these brackets for my battery to connect to the connectors. Photo in message
Loving my Cube reaction 500 race, it’s my first ebike, into week 2. Covered almost 200 miles off road so far!
Great looking Bike, I must admit I cover more big hill miles faster on this as opposed to my Cube LTD pro.
hi flecc,
after a bit of advice please,
i have an old cyclamatic powerplus it cuts out when under load (going up hill) switch off the key and on again and it all works then and cuts out again, no issue at all on flat
i think the controller is duff as the battery is fine,
any idea what controller i would need to buy to replace it and from where?
currently saving to buy a newer bike but.........
flecc
flecc
That sounds much more like battery Ian, voltage might look ok but collapsing under load as when climbing. Comments box limits words for reply so best post in forum for full advice.
I
ian831d
will do thanks
In thinking a self generating power by using this dynamo and converter diagram...I'll be use it for my ebike with the voltage of 48volts Phoenix electric bike model..which of my diagram is more recommend for my dynamo? Thank you and more power.
My dynamo is 12V 6W..what converters may you suggest I use to be come 48V?
In thinking a self generating power by using this dynamo and converter diagram...I'll be use it for my ebike with the voltage of 48volts