New profile posts

hey mate, how is it going? I noticed you have a 2017 Marin Muirwoods with a BSHD and I was actually looking at the same bike to convert. Did you have any issue doing the conversion with the standard kit and chainring? Thanks!
Most of the stuff I say is true because I saw it in a dream and I don't have the presence of mind to make up lies when I'm asleep.
I don't recognise those mushrooms??
flecc
flecc
Sorry JB, I missed your query. They are Dryads Saddles, Polyporus squamosus, but in a very young stage just sprouted and tiny. My photo is a close up. Of course they end up as huge brackets when fully grown out.
You will need to replace the chain as well. Is it possible to add a chain ring and a front derailleur?
Gepida Alboin 1000. hybrid Bosh Performance line motor. 500Wh battery. Shimano Alfine 8 hub gears.
Hello Damien, your influence and reports on the Rio impressed me so much I bought one. It is superb. Your commute to work video starts of with a young lady singing, I cannot get the song out ofmyhead. I a driving my wife barmy playing your video over. Please tell me who the artist is ? In fact can you list all the music tracks. Cheers RevBob.
Is there anyone out there in Norfolk (England) with a Cyclamatic? I would like to get someone to try my batteries.
I have a 'cutting out' problem and don't know if it is the battery, controller or something else, Thanks Alan
Ladies bike with Cyclotricity FWD, Ancheer MTB, Trek roadbike with Yosepower rear hub, Dahon Espresso with front Bafang.
Hi Flecc
Just a short note of thanks for your Panasonic site. It cured to two problems on my second hand Raleigh Leeds tour. Rubber inner tube cured poor connection and reversing sprocket cured clunky engine noise.
The sprocket is 9T will a 11T increase speed. I'm getting about 30miles per charge using mid assist on the 24v 26AH battery.
flecc
flecc
Glad you found the site helpful. An 11 tooth will raise the assist maximum speed to about 17.5 mph but slightly reduce the hill climb ability in each gear. That just means using a next down gear to get the same climb ability. It might slightly reduce the range, but I can't be certain since so many factors influence that.
Could you tell me if the Bluetooth adapter S01-BF5 is it compatible with the Bafang rear motor RM G310 250 DC and the Lishui Controller 1448-2F 36V 15A ?

With this adapter, is it possible to set the maximum speed of the motor and disable the limit speed of 25km/h ?

If yes, just after setting the speed, is it possible to remove the Blutooth adapter or it must remain still connected ?