New profile posts

I bought 9 of them for a bike hire business. Mine had the original Impulse motor. I had motors replaced on 4 or 5 of them. I have now closed the business and sold most of my bikes.They are great bikes but I'm not sure I'd buy one now that there are a number of similar alternatives.
I currently like the Winora Radius, this uses the Yamaha motor. KTM and Reise&Muller also have similar bikes with Bosch motors.
Hi Dave,
I'm thinking of getting .a Fatmini bike. I saw that you have one and was wondering what you think of it?

Thanks
Ashley
need to venture forth into the locality keen on trips around Dartmoor..I adore the feel of a normal bike so not like to relinquish that
hi just lookiing for reviews of electric bikes so I have some idea of what to buy.....hollow laugh.......what a study.......
Hello. i am pleased to have discovered this site. i am joining because i have just lost an ebike so hardly had time to enjoy using it.
Hi members, just joined your forum, have owned my Haibike Xduro since October 2016. Love riding the South Downs and MTB trail parks.