New profile posts

Great site, I've been looking for a eBike forum to obtain & share information on this relatively new technology, and I'm so glad I found you have had the foresight to start this up. Keep up the great work
Thank you for adding me to your forum..... I have, I suspect some very newbie questions to ask. You've probably heard them all before so I'll trawl the previous posts first
We are also specialized in ebike kit, motor,mid-drive kit, ebike meter, ebike accessories and parts etc. Al7005T6, EV ebike tubes and parts
EV grade battery cells to build 36v, 48v, 24v, LiFePo4 battery system for pedelecs, ped assist electric bike,tailored system is welcome
EVPST specialized in LiFePo4/ lithium ion battery for energy storage , EV , ebike and marine propulsion application and mobile power system
I am hoping for a contact to purchase a battery charger for my Urban Mover Electric Bike, Model #UM36X. have a lithium Power Pack 36V 9Ah
Morning peddlers, looking forward to going out on my new carrera again. Bought it Friday and it's definitely fun to ride. Looking to start a 40-45 mile round trip to work soon and daily.
Hi there,
I am thinking of buying a kudos stealth and was wondering if you are happy with your purchase?
Thanks a lot,
Balazs