New profile posts

Hello there, I'm Ronnie and I'm brand new here and I have just bought the same bike, it was none working but very clean condition. Your new battery sounds fantastic. I hope you will not mind giving me a bit of advice, I will try and upload a photo of my bike for you to see, any advice would be useful as I don't have a clue {or a very big pot of money lol}
Hi try ebike motor battery store. They are a bit slower than most but they always seem to deliver and there feedback is good. I've used them before with no problems.
Still a Cyclamatic owner but having problems with battery state indicator. The green indicator keeps going out. Any ideas anyone
My wife has an Axcess Camargue & I have an Axcess Eriskay. I will try to get a pic of both our bikes.
Hi kangooroo. I have an Emate City that I bought new in 2011. It needs a new battery. I remember you posting about buying one off ebay. ysbattery-2012 are still selling them on ebay. How are you getting on with yours. Regards. Henry (georgehenry)
kangooroo
kangooroo
Hi - only just spotted this message.

The eBay battery is still in use and going strong and I wouldn't hesitate to buy the same again
Hi Ryan, I am interested in your Riese & Muller Delite 2. Have you more photographs, history available please? Are the original handbook etc available also? I'm a little far away in Wiltshire (near Bath), but happy to travel to view, depending on snow etc!! Many thanks, Trevor McMaster (trevor@mcmasterfamily.co.uk) 07751767326