New profile posts

Thanks for your advice , I've fitted a black elastic band around battery, was going to cycle down to oxygen this sat to ask them about it, but had to work.
Hi Andy oxygen bike performing well , heard they sorted your motor problem.
Got a question for you only thing I'm not happy with on bike is battery seems to move slightly left to right at top near lock were only talking 1 or 2 mm but it bothers me thinking the electrical socket/plug will be moving when the bikes in use , planning to call into oxygen Rotherham .How much does your battery move ?

Regards Dave
Andy Bluenoes
Andy Bluenoes
Yeah, it does have the tendancy to move a little bit...not much at all, but enough to rattle about.
Make sure the locknut is tight on the frame part...that can make a difference.
To fully resolve it, i put some thin (2mm) felt sticky pads inside the frame to stop any movement. Not very techie, but it works well.
Brand new to ebikes!! Bought a 24 e-go for my wife and she finds the assistance speed on the low setting a bit too high for ger comfort.
The other thing thats great is lighting without a dynamo slowing you down on a rainy cold dark morning uphill with blue fingers. And when the chain slips and you cush your knackers on the crossbar you know someone will invent an electronic bike for ya. ❤
Having issues with my Haibike sduro with the Yamaha drive system,struggle to get it to switch on and have error 15 on scren
Looks good. I guess a cover for the USB port would be needed.
Hi Ashely,

Just to let you know our bikes RRP is £1075, however we have a few ex-demo bikes available for £899-£950.
Good luck in your e-bike search.