Wisper 905SE Sport

Laura

Pedelecer
Feb 27, 2011
Just took delivery of my new wisper 905SE sport and she looks beeeeeeeuuuuuuuttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiffffffffffuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Now does anyone know how i de-restrict it? :)

theskip1

Pedelecer
Mar 4, 2010
sm6
Just took delivery of my new wisper 905SE sport and she looks beeeeeeeuuuuuuuttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiffffffffffuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Now does anyone know how i de-restrict it? :)
does it not have the little green button on the left hand handle bar ?.
im not sure if you have to have this fitted as an extra (mine came alredy fitted ) but im sure our whisper man can tell you.

Last edited:

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
Hi Skip

The green button was discontinued a few months ago.

Best regards

David
Now does anyone know how i de-restrict it?
give us a clue then how do we go faster and not down hill :D

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
It used to be just a matter of removing the small white loop connection in the connector under the handle bars....Best check with supplier? you should have got them to do it......

Laura

Pedelecer
Feb 27, 2011
Well i did ask for the button but as said it has been discontinued.

I was told by the supplier that it would be a simple job though...

Bike is cool anyway but would like those few mph more for off road.

Took it for a spin today and i've been smiling since

Laura

Pedelecer
Feb 27, 2011
O.K I've heard or read that there's a wire i need to unplug that apparently plugs back in easy enough too. Does anyone know anything about this? Which wire is it?

stevebills

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 14, 2010
O.K I've heard or read that there's a wire i need to unplug that apparently plugs back in easy enough too. Does anyone know anything about this? Which wire is it?
I think you should of asked for a green button when you bought the bike or walked away
Whipser Bikes r on here and should have all the info you need so pm them or ask them again

HEY WHISPER BIKES ARE YOU THERE!
WE NEED ANSWERS
:)

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
I have already answered this above...it is dead simple:confused:

allen-uk

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 1, 2010
Why the change of policy, David? A few months ago someone here asked the same question, and your answer was that although they had been discontinued all the new purchaser had to do was to contact their supplier (Steve) and he'd send one out in the post as it only took minutes to fit.

Allen.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
beacuse a bike fitted with the green switch is not within the EN classification so technically illegal?
the black box connector on front off handlebars has 5 cables going into it? you remove 3 screws from the back plate and renove the obvious and only short white loop connector and put lid back on...3 minute job:rolleyes: why did you not reguest it when purchasing?:p

Laura

Pedelecer
Feb 27, 2011
just a wee note.

i only asked the bike shop. i did not contact wisper in case there's any confusion. :eek: