Very glad I bought Pedelecs

Tezzo

Just Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Bought self and wife Wisper 806 Alpinos last October.
Very impressed with service from dealer at the time of purchase ('All About The Bike'). Particularly when spending that amount of money!

Had an accident (not related to cycling!) and didn't use bikes much before Christmas.
These FEs 'live' in the back of the Land Rover, so always ready to go. The bikes look stylish and we've already had a few people approaching us to ask us about them.

Been in Aviemore all this week and had a couple of super rides - yesterday as far as Kingussie (about 18 miles) before the batteries gave out. Good job there's a train back to Aviemore! But that was easy too, we just wheeled them on board and paid nothing except our paltry senior citizen fare! Today, just around the town and local area; and we feel like we've done some exercise!

The bikes are great fun and do exactly what we wanted them to do - i.e. get us out-and-about without wheezing and gasping too much! Yet, still getting some exercise and seeing the highways and byways. E.g. Three birds of prey, close-up yesterday near Insh.

Another ride planned for tomorrow. Wife already suggesting that we need more battery power! I've told her that she'll need less power assist as we learn to ride more!

Long may it last!

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
wisper are great bikes! just because they are in the back of vehicle still lock them up