The Sevenoaks Bike Festival

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Hello everyone,

We (Sevenoaks Bikes and Wisper) are organising The Sevenoaks Bike Festival this September at the Vine Gardens in Sevenoaks. 10.00 to 16.00 Saturday 21st Sept.

There will be at least 10 eBike brands there all available to test ride around our (rather short) test track about 250m, along with lots of bike and eBike related stuff.

This event is a local event precursor to a bigger regional event next year with a longer test tracks both on and off road. If all goes will we will run the event every year and make it a national event.

Unlike all the other bigger cycling events our event will be free to the public and because we are only aiming to break even on the event the prices to exhibitors will be very much lower which we think will attract all the bigger brands, Scott have already shown an interest in participating next year.

Sustrans will be there to show the new "Route Vert" route: London - Newhaven to join the Dieppe - Paris section.

Exhibitors
Kent PoliceWispereBikes Direct
ETA Bike Insurance/road side asistScottEnergise eBikes
Sevenaoks Climate ActionRaleighSevenoaks Bike Warehouse
Veteran Cycle Club (Antique bikes)OrbeaMiRider
1950 bike worksop displayTernLAZER Helmets
Sevenoaks Tri ClubMoustacheCryponite Locks
Meridian Cycle ClubIce Bike E-RecumbentsCountry Hire and Go (Bike Hire)
Cycle LewesTenwaysBike Register (Bike security)
Back Pedal Bike GPS Tracking and RecoveryGoCycleRye Bay Bikes (Kent Vineyard Tours)

And others...

It will be a great day and it's absolutely FREE! We would love to see you there.

Click on image below for details...

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
That is already a pretty impressive line up of exhibitors David , I wish you every success with the festival day.

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
Thanks! It’s a bit of a financial gamble and is taking a lot of organising, but I feel a free event is going to do well and grow. As long as it’s well attended I can’t see a problem.

Reactions: Peter.Bridge