Storck Cosworth EFV e-bike launch

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Thanks to everyone who entered, the competition has now closed and we have drawn a winner from the correct entries.............

......and the winner is: OTH

So, congratulations OTH! We're sure you'll enjoy a great day out with the Storck team.

OTH

Pedelecer
Sep 9, 2010
Many thanks to Ian Hughes, Andrew Warr, Markus Storck and their colleagues for a most enjoyable time. I was made to feel very welcome and had plenty of opportunity to ride the Storck Raddar bikes.

And the Cosworth sandwiches are as good as their engines.

I can't comment with the benefit of long term experience of electric bikes, but have tested Wisper, Raleigh, Oxygen, Trek and Cytronex. ..... I hope to buy a Storck.

Coming from a normal cycling background, the Storck bikes were simply the easiest to ride, had the most useable assistance, had good quality components, didn't have things that you don't need (e.g. poor quality suspension forks), and looked very good. Just what I want.

As iI say, I don't have a lot of experience to draw on, but the assistance seemed powerful, was available from standstill and was creamily smooth.

Handling was excellent. It must have been, because I didn't think about it until afterwards - I just rode the bikes as normal (i.e. enthusiastcally) and enjoyed them.

And it's the little things that make such a difference. For example, the bikes have a simple rocker switch (I think that's the right description) to turn the power on. Just what you need with gloved hands - not some fiddly touch sensitive switch that you can't find in the dark.

I could go on, but it's time for work again.