reprogramming problem

Ken J

Pedelecer
Feb 6, 2017
Spain
I can never set keep current to 100% and posted this many months ago, however has anyone else encountered this problem . I'm not stupid and am sure that its just something I've missed but I've been trying all different setting and still no joy, I do know how to connect the programming cable and how to type in 100% instead of 10% but even with the reply saying the alteration is a success it will not hold the setting at 100%
Someone must have encountered this so please help can someone add a screenshot of basic and pedal assist setting that are known to work with keep current at 100% so I can load them and see what happens

Last edited:

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
I haven't encountered this problem, but here are my previous settings which worked well. I've since increased the controller's current limit to 20A, for faster hill climb getaways.

Use at your own risk - post details of your battery, so the experts can see if it's safely capable of continuously discharging whatever current you're drawing from it.

Perhaps try the Speeed App? I couldn't get Penoff's Configurator to work at all on PC, previously worked fine, I suspect this was due to a glitchy programming cable, which has since failed, and was progressively glitchy until failure.

Last edited:

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I can never set keep current to 100% and posted this many months ago, however has anyone else encountered this problem . I'm not stupid and am sure that its just something I've missed but I've been trying all different setting and still no joy, I do know how to connect the programming cable and how to type in 100% instead of 10% but even with the reply saying the alteration is a success it will not hold the setting at 100%
Someone must have encountered this so please help can someone add a screenshot of basic and pedal assist setting that are known to work with keep current at 100% so I can load them and see what happens
Can you make other changes and keep them?