Prices of the electricity we use to charge

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I just watched the Trump/Harris debate in its entirety.

I think I am going to have to do an about turn on the prediction I made some weeks ago.

Trump was rambling and nasty. Very unappealing to any undecided voter. I now think he will lose. She beat him completely. Everyone will see who the rational adult was in that debate. At one point, Trump said that immigrants were eating people's cats and dogs. When the moderator challenged this, Trump doubled down on it. This was a gift to Harris. It was laughable.

I think I may have offered to eat my cycle helmet if Harris won. I'm not sure how I am going to do that.

You believed the left wing fact checkers. Shame on you. I've seen actual video evidence that he was absolutely correct. I've also seen it in this country, where a foreign guy delivering a takeaway tried to get their cat into a sack. Luckily, not being a cat lover, he didn't understand cat behaviou, so he didn't succeed - just.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
I watched Trump and Harris

I listened to Trump and Harris.

The American People did the same.

He is toast.....

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
You believed the left wing fact checkers. Shame on you.
Look at the fact. People eat weird things: dogs, cats, snakes, pangolins, birds, puffer fish, jelly fish, beetles, crickets, spiders, scarabees, worms, stinking fruits, stinking fungi etc all over the world but not in any noticeable number.
If you are a factchecker, do you base your conclusion on one case out of 10,000 or discard the tiny exceptions first?

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
I'm struggling to see how a Chinese man in the UK nefariously messing with a cat and an American mad woman sitting on the kerb with a dead cat (which she was eating) has anything to do with what that boorish idiot Trump actually said:

"Those migrants are eating people's cats and dogs in Ohio."

Trump is clearly suggesting that this is a common practice among migrants from South American states.

The mad woman woman from Ohio is clearly a black American lady. She is called Lexie or Lexy. She spoke with an American accent like that of her outraged neighbours. Her name is Alexis Ferrell. She is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from Canton McKinley High School in 2015. The people who spoke about her made it clear that she has issues of mental health. her children have been taken on by the family 'while she gets herself together', one of her neighbours said in the body cam video. This woman who killed the cat is psychotic.

The problem is that as usual, Trump lies and distorts as his default position when he wants to convince people of his message or ideas. He will say anything at all, no matter that everyone can see he just made up a new 'truth' which is in fact an outright lie.

This is an absolutely terrible and potentially deadly characteristic in a politician with power. It is a dreadful thing in anyone if you have dealings with them.

Trump is utterly untrustworthy. If you can't see that, then you are inside a cult. You have left the rational world behind. Trump is a very dangerous kind of politician. You don't need to speculate about that, you just need to look at what he has done and at the effect he has had on politics in America.

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Look at the fact. People eat weird things: dogs, cats, snakes, pangolins, birds, puffer fish, jelly fish, beetles, crickets, spiders, scarabees, worms, stinking fruits, stinking fungi etc all over the world but not in any noticeable number.
If you are a factchecker, do you base your conclusion on one case out of 10,000 or discard the tiny exceptions first?
Its much worse than that.

This woman was born in Ohio.
She is psychotic
She and her dreadful behaviour has nothing to do with the point Trump was making - that Harris had let dangerous and horrible people into the country. He just seized on an incident in which a mad black woman, did an unpleasant thing, and then tried to convince the nation that this was Harris's fault.

Alexis Ferrel - the Ohio can killer, was born in the USA, graduated from a school in Canton, Ohio is 2015, and is so out of her mind that her family has had to take on her children to bring them up.

Trump doesn't care about any of this. He spotted an opportunity to tell a story that he thought would play well with the people who are members of his cult of make believe.

Trump-campaign-statement said:
President Trump will deport migrants who eat pets. Kamila Harris will send them to your town next. Make your choice America.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Woosh

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk

She is psychotic
She and her dreadful behaviour has nothing to do with the point Trump was making - that Harris had let dangerous and horrible people into the country. He just seized on an incident in which a mad black woman, did an unpleasant thing, and then tried to convince the nation that this was Harris's fault.

Alexis Ferrel - the Ohio can killer, was born in the USA, graduated from a school in Canton, Ohio is 2015, and is so out of her mind that her family has had to take on her children to bring them up.

Trump doesn't care about any of this. He spotted an opportunity to tell a story that he thought would play well with the people who are members of his cult of make believe.
"President Trump will deport migrants who eat pets. Kamila Harris will send them to your town next. Make your choice America. "
Trump is so wrapped up in all the gossips he sees on Fox News so much so he is incapable of serious debate. That's why he lost last Tuesday.

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Trump was rambling and nasty. Very unappealing to any undecided voter. I now think he will lose.
I agree that he is unappealing to undecided voters, but I think this appeals to his base so he will have a very high turnout amongst his base. It just depends on the turnout of the undecided / Harris voters in the swing states. I have a nasty feeling that he will win (although Harris will have a higher percentage of the national popular vote)

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford

She is psychotic

When the foreign countries around USA heard that the borders are open, the first thing they did is kick out all their criminals, psychos, pedos and other undesirables. The immigrants eating pets has been extensively reported in social media, especially in Ohio. It's only a meme to remind people that the borders are open and undesirable people are coming in unchecked. That's the point. All the discussion about pets is just a diversion to get people arguing about it, when the real problem is the open border.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I'm struggling to see how a Chinese man in the UK nefariously messing with a cat and an American mad woman sitting on the kerb with a dead cat (which she was eating) has anything to do with what that boorish idiot Trump actually said:

"Those migrants are eating people's cats and dogs in Ohio."

Trump is clearly suggesting that this is a common practice among migrants from South American states.

The mad woman woman from Ohio is clearly a black American lady. She is called Lexie or Lexy. She spoke with an American accent like that of her outraged neighbours. Her name is Alexis Ferrell. She is not Haitian. She was born in Ohio and graduated from Canton McKinley High School in 2015. The people who spoke about her made it clear that she has issues of mental health. her children have been taken on by the family 'while she gets herself together', one of her neighbours said in the body cam video. This woman who killed the cat is psychotic.

The problem is that as usual, Trump lies and distorts as his default position when he wants to convince people of his message or ideas. He will say anything at all, no matter that everyone can see he just made up a new 'truth' which is in fact an outright lie.

This is an absolutely terrible and potentially deadly characteristic in a politician with power. It is a dreadful thing in anyone if you have dealings with them.

Trump is utterly untrustworthy. If you can't see that, then you are inside a cult. You have left the rational world behind. Trump is a very dangerous kind of politician. You don't need to speculate about that, you just need to look at what he has done and at the effect he has had on politics in America.
Really! I thought you were the sort of guy that could figure stuff out. Does he look like or behave like a cat lover? What do you think he was going to do with it, bearing in mind that he works for a Chinese restaurant, and many Chinese restaurants have been prosecuted for such things as having cat and dog pelts in their bins.

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
I agree that he is unappealing to undecided voters, but I think this appeals to his base so he will have a very high turnout amongst his base. It just depends on the turnout of the undecided / Harris voters in the swing states. I have a nasty feeling that he will win (although Harris will have a higher percentage of the national popular vote)
Trump will never win on popular votes and he knows that after losing 74 to 81 millions in 2020. This time, I expect a large majority of independents and may be as much as 15% of registered Republican voters will not vote for Trump so I expect Trump will lose on popular votes in the region of 70 to 85 millions. The result depends of course how the swing states will vote. Here, Harris camp has superior war chest but Trump has an army of followers who will intimidate Harris voters as much as they can.
I hope Harris will win but we won't know until the voting is over.

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
When the foreign countries around USA heard that the borders are open, the first thing they did is kick out all their criminals, psychos, pedos and other undesirables. The immigrants eating pets has been extensively reported in social media, especially in Ohio. It's only a meme to remind people that the borders are open and undesirable people are coming in unchecked. That's the point. All the discussion about pets is just a diversion to get people arguing about it, when the real problem is the open border.
There is no such thing as 'reported on social media.'

Social media is full, top to bottom with wackos, spouting rubbish. You refer to it as if it had some credibility and authority. It is just people spouting and venting and talking shyte. The more time people devote to 'social media' the more stupid and brainless they are and the less likely they are to be connected to the 'real world'.

If it is only a 'meme', to represent something else, why is Trump repeating it -more than once in a national debate for two supposedly serious candidates.

Trump is a liar. He says things he knows are not true, and he does it all the time. I expect that you, being a sensible fellow, have made a practice of keeping well away from people you know are liars. I certainly did. The moment I know someone is a liar, I keep out of their way, and I certainly never take any notice of what they say. That's what normal people have been doing for thousands of years.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Have a look at this, then have a look at photos or videos that show Kamala's ears in the debate. What do you reckon?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Have a look at this, then have a look at photos or videos that show Kamala's ears in the debate. What do you reckon?
both the Nova and the Tiffany's look similar but Harris' earrings have much thinner loops and look like Tiffany's, I can't see electronics being hidden in the Tiffany's.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
both the Nova and the Tiffany's look similar but Harris' earrings have much thinner loops and look like Tiffany's, I can't see electronics being hidden in the Tiffany's.
She had the pearl earrings and some extra loops. Also, when people are paying billions of dollars to make you leader of USA, you can afford for someone to transfer the main part (the "pearl" or the bit behind the ear) into any mount. The one shown in the debate seems to be a clamp on one that can be quickly removed. Which is a bit strange when you consider that her ears are pierced in many places. The Nova one is also clamp type.

Last edited:

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
Really! I thought you were the sort of guy that could figure stuff out. Does he look like or behave like a cat lover? What do you think he was going to do with it, bearing in mind that he works for a Chinese restaurant, and many Chinese restaurants have been prosecuted for such things as having cat and dog pelts in their bins.
I suspect he had the idea of cutting his meat bill at the takeaway. But he is in England. All the people in the video are in England. What has this to do with what Trump said? He was not talking about Chinamen in England, he was talking about migrants from central America on the southern border of the United States. So it has no bearing on the topic.

The madwoman in Ohio is an American woman. She was born and educated in the USA. She stamped on a cat and was seen to be attempting to eat it. She is deranged. So deranged that her relatives are taking care of her children.

If Trump wanted to bring this matter to the attention of voters in an honest way, he could have said:

"Deranged Americans are killing and eating cats".

More properly, he ought to have said, "A deranged African American woman killed and attempted to eat a cat in Ohio."

That is not what he said. He repeatedly said, "Migrants are eating our pets." In some of the repetitions, he referred to, '"our cats and dogs". He also referred to Ohio.

He is a liar. We have by now countless examples of his deliberate lying. He will say anything he thinks will work for him. This is not a characteristic that is tenable in a President.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I suspect he had the idea of cutting his meat bill at the takeaway. But he is in England. All the people in the video are in England. What has this to do with what Trump said? He was not talking about Chinamen in England, he was talking about migrants from central America on the southern border of the United States. So it has no bearing on the topic.

The madwoman in Ohio is an American woman. She was born and educated in the USA. She stamped on a cat and was seen to be attempting to eat it. She is deranged. So deranged that her relatives are taking care of her children.

If Trump wanted to bring this matter to the attention of voters in an honest way, he could have said:

"Deranged Americans are killing and eating cats".

More properly, he ought to have said, "A deranged African American woman killed and attempted to eat a cat in Ohio."

That is not what he said. He repeatedly said, "Migrants are eating our pets." In some of the repetitions, he referred to, '"our cats and dogs". He also referred to Ohio.

He is a liar. We have by now countless examples of his deliberate lying. He will say anything he thinks will work for him. This is not a characteristic that is tenable in a President.
OK, so it's difficult to get actual data on the subject. Suppose I said that migrants in the UK are eating cats and dogs. Would you say that's false, bearing in mind that many of them come from countries where these animals are routinely eaten?

Last edited:

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
She had the pearl earrings and some extra loops. Also, when people are paying billions of dollars to make you leader of USA, you can afford for someone to transfer the main part (the "pearl" or the bit behind the ear) into any mount. The one shown in the debate seems to be a clamp on one that can be quickly removed. Which is a bit strange when you consider that her ears are pierced in many places. The Nova one is also clamp type.
I don't think Harris would need someone else whispering into her ears. She's spent days rehearsing for the debate. Both she and Trump repeated what they have said before in their speeches, there wasn't much of a surprise. What was significant was delivery performance. Biden was open mouthed, dribbling, Harris was looking at Trump and mocking him. Where Harris scored is Trump being Trump, he repeated all his usual unhinged exaggerations. Her best line is Trump cosied up to Putin and Orban for personal flattery. It rings true so it must have hurt.