old battery case wanted for recycled ebike project

steven charles

Just Joined
Feb 1, 2016
hello. i'm a cyclist but new to the world of ebiking. i've started a project of building ebike conversion with the idea to make it ,as much as possible, from recycled/second hand parts and so far its gone very well. the last thing i am looking is the battery case/locking mechanism as this is the hardest part for me to replicate and still keep it secure on the bike when left unattended.

so if any one has an old battery sitting about that finished its useful life then i would be happy to pay for at least postage (ideally with old batterreis removed to reduce postage cost...) or even give you money for it if wanted. i could also pick up from leicester or birmingham. if i'm being fussy then a downtube mounted case where the mount bolts on to the water bottle bosses, and if i'm even luckier then a one that is for lipo batteries as these are the type of batteries that i was given. many thanks in advance. steve.

i'm not sure where is best to post this so may put on the ebike conversion area as well... please tell me if should only post this once and which one is best to keep. thanks