Noob to ebikes

Chewhacka

Just Joined
Mar 30, 2024
Hi guys. I've just joined looking for a little advice and expertise regarding ebike conversion kits, but I will make sure I ask those questions in the right forum.

Thanks in advance! David

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
Hi an welcome. Did my conversion last summer with a yose-power kit, and am still very happy with it.. Unlike you i bought blind and joined up here later.

What i didnt know was Woosh can supply good quality Chinese motors etc with UK customer service and advice.. worth a look see especially if you have any special needs like especially steep hills to deal with..

If you can describe your bike and what you expect/want from a conversion Im sure you can get pointed in the right direction..

Reactions: Chewhacka

Bikes4two

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 21, 2020
Havant
Welcome to the forum.

I see you're asked about conversion kits in another post - cross posting the same question will annoy some.

Chewhacka

Just Joined
Mar 30, 2024
Welcome to the forum.

I see you're asked about conversion kits in another post - cross posting the same question will annoy some.
I thought I'd briefly explain what brought me here, and my other post went into far more detail in the specific conversion kit forum as to what I was looking for.