No retro style, cost no more than $1500, any good recommendations?

raym

Just Joined
Sep 10, 2024
I want to buy an electric bicycle for city commuter that is safer in winter, stylish, lightweight and smart. I would like to ask if Lmacwey ebike is good. What attracts me most is their front and rear wheel hub locks and Bluetooth switch lock design, which feels very safe. Has anyone know about it? Please give me some reference and advice. Thanks

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
I want to buy an electric bicycle for city commuter that is safer in winter, stylish, lightweight and smart. I would like to ask if Lmacwey ebike is good. What attracts me most is their front and rear wheel hub locks and Bluetooth switch lock design, which feels very safe. Has anyone know about it? Please give me some reference and advice. Thanks
"but it can reach 70 kilometers per hour"
Omg !

Never heard of them but seem very cheap price

As an alternative hese seem to get good reviews and look a good spec

Or the lighter and cheaper

raym

Just Joined
Sep 10, 2024
Did you try Lmacwey ?It was a typo on the website, 70KM is actually about the range. I want to try their 20S. According to them, the configuration is the same as 20pro, except for the 250W motor. I don't like chain drive but belt drive. The technology of electric bicycles is very mature now. It also has real-time navigation and bluetooth switch lock function. This configuration and price can kill a large number of old brands..Thanks for recommendation and will consider it more..

RogerA

Pedelecer
Jun 21, 2021
I'm pretty sure this discussion is a poorly disguised attempt to attract traffic to your website, but in case it's not...
Personally I'd recommend you look at legal e bikes. These Lmacway's are not legal for use in public areas in the UK (or Europe?) due to their full electric mode.
I'm also not impressed by the concept of a 5-6hour "quick charge" for a 7.8Ah battery. I assume that's a 1.5A charger. I've not seen anyone else supplying a charger that slow.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Tell your boss to change the brand name. Nobody can say it, let alone remember it to recommend it to anyone. The name should be a single syllable and easy to remember, like "Sprite".

raym

Just Joined
Sep 10, 2024
Personally, slow charging is safer and it is 2A charger. Fast charging has poor heat dissipation and poses a great safety hazard. Besides, it is electrically assisted, not fully electric.

matthewslack

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 26, 2021
Great until the Bluetooth fails!

RogerA

Pedelecer
Jun 21, 2021
Personally, slow charging is safer and it is 2A charger. Fast charging has poor heat dissipation and poses a great safety hazard. Besides, it is electrically assisted, not fully electric.
I was going by the website which states "Enjoy the convenience of three riding modes: manual, pedal assist, and pure electric.",
and also states "Powered by a 36V 7.8AH Li battery, protected by BMS. Fast charging technology allows you to complete a fast charge in 5-6 hours"
Maybe you should correct your website.