Newbie Looking - Learning

celedep

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2011
North London
Hi everybody. I have been looking at bikes for about six months and am really keen to buy. I dont have a great deal of money so need to buy right first time. I took the trip to Presteigne las weekend and was very impressed with the options. I would love the Storck Carbon bike but its just too much money, the Kudos Carbon was a nice price but the frame was limited to one size and I never got a ride. However I did try the Kudos Touring it was being quoted £745 delivered to me so very interesting. Im not looking for a mountain bike and not wanting to pay loads so this seemed like a good all round bet for me, I left my details and await a call from Kudos......

Last edited:

celedep

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2011
North London
Just noticed an open day at e-bikesdirect in London on 18th June. Are many people on here going because I am not too far and will be going for a nosey about?

eBikes London Support

Finding my (electric) wheels
May 12, 2011
Hi celedep
Come along anyway you would be most welcome , would consider bribing you with an ice cream :)
have fun
Dermot

celedep

Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2011
North London
Mate I hope my Mrs and kids never read this, they would soon hijack the day out to get a free icecream!!! I am hoping to get a mate and have a boys day out and some e-bike text experience. thanks and I will be seeing you soon...!