New Whisper Battery Technology

• Thread starter Deleted member 4366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4366

Oxis Energy

It looks like soon we'll all have a reason to buy a Whisper - and it's British
Best wishes for speedy and problem-free development.

NRG

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 6, 2009
Thanks for the link d8veh, lets also wish for a 'cost-effective' offering ;)

morphix

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 24, 2010
Worcestershire
www.cyclecharge.org.uk
Good to see Britain leading the way once again! Hope it develops into a world beating technology. I'll take some shares in the company :p

Last edited:

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Great stuff! and fingers crossed, that this may be the technology we all crave, lighter bikes with better range......Should really improve e bike technology. Also no H in Wisper!:D

Also nice to see that when you purchase a wisper bike (4 so far) that they are investing in R&R instead of ocean going yahts.....That reminds me, David has been very quiet of late on here;)

Last edited:

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
David has been speaking of this new sulphur technology for some while now and like everyone I hope it does turn out to be as good as the indications. As ever though I'm cautious, since there have been more "breakthrough" announcements than I can remember over the last half century and none of them living up to the promise.

For the most part it's been steady moderate progress with each benefit step forward accompanied by a half step disbenefit back.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
But there is a "c" in "yachts".
Ah just what we need.......a pedantic pillock. school master by any chance (dont bother not a question)

bode

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 14, 2008
Hertfordshire and Bath
Ah just what we need.......a pedantic pillock. school master by any chance (dont bother not a question)
Certainly not a teacher, but I'd bet you were bullied at school. You are very quick to have a go at (not to mention abuse) others, but can't take it when somebody criticises you. "C"s are not just found in yachts.

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008
Certainly not a teacher, but I'd bet you were bullied at school. You are very quick to have a go at (not to mention abuse) others, but can't take it when somebody criticises you. "C"s are not just found in yachts.
My H comment was light hearted and accompanied by a smiley...whereas your contribution was simply nasty point scoring....as for the rest of your drivel...Pathetic

eddieo

Banned
Jul 7, 2008

alfie

Pedelecer
Jul 20, 2011
But some yachts are found in the C's ...

bazwaldo

Pedelecer
Sep 22, 2010
The new battery technology sounds very promising wouldn't it be marvelous if they offered a service whereby they could refill customers current battery cases with bespoke cells?
I wonder how much mileage per charge I would get with my current Lipo 36v 16ah battery case filled with these new batteries?
Also how much would they cost?

Barry.