New e bike set up

ian slater

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2024
Evening
I have bought a e bike conversion kit,all plugs for throttle,lcd,brake leavers and pas plugs match up with each other.Have come to match battery up with the black and red connections on ecu but as in photo connections on battery holder have plugs but on ecu they have a fixed connection which can be put into yellow junction box as in photo.Wanted to ask if its ok to cut those little plugs off and attach the same connection as those coming out of ecu then they will all connect together in little yellow block.
Thank you
Ian

Attachments

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Evening
I have bought a e bike conversion kit,all plugs for throttle,lcd,brake leavers and pas plugs match up with each other.Have come to match battery up with the black and red connections on ecu but as in photo connections on battery holder have plugs but on ecu they have a fixed connection which can be put into yellow junction box as in photo.Wanted to ask if its ok to cut those little plugs off and attach the same connection as those coming out of ecu then they will all connect together in little yellow block.
Thank you
Ian
You have the yellow connector further up the wire, so cut off those mismatched connectors and solder the wires together.

ian slater

Pedelecer
Mar 31, 2024
Morning Saneagle
Yes that makes total sense,why would i need connection box if both were soldered together.Thick head i am.
Thank you
Ian