Need Wiring Diagram

A1Foxxy

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 4, 2022
Hi Everyone, Last week my wires on my was cut. They cut the Peddle Assist wires either side of the connector. But the colours of the wiring are different, the wire from the main loom are Black-Red-White but the P.A wires are Green-Black-Purple. Does any one which one's I should connect together. The connector was the Orange waterproof connector. Any Help please.
Many Thanks
A1Foxxy

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Going by the strange colour sequence on the PAS, I would hedge a bet that as normal Black is Gnd , green Sig & Purple 5v.

Are you able to show us pics of the cut wiring and the connectors connected together ?

A1Foxxy

Apr 4, 2022
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I will try and get the photo's today or tomorrow.
Many Thanks
A1foxxy

A1Foxxy

Apr 4, 2022
Hi, Here's the photo's you asked for, the connectors are from a different connection as the one's that was cut was thrown away.
Many Thanks
A1Foxxy

Attachments

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
I never throw stuff away until it is deemed no use, we can't ascertain any thing as the old connectors aren't viewable.
We know the controller PAS B/R/W wire is Gnd/5V/Sig respectively so my gut feeling with the PAS is to go with Blk/Blk for Gnd , Red /Purple for 5v and White/Green for Sig. I simply can't see Green being 5v or Gnd with a Black wire used.

Last edited:

A1Foxxy

Apr 4, 2022
Hi Nealh, Many thanks for your help, I will try that out in the next couple of days and get back to you with the results. Once again many thanks
A1Foxxy