Muddyfox 36v power display unit

andyt81

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jul 15, 2024
Hi
My son has a muddyfox electric advenue e bike the 36v control display was hit and miss now it's stopped working all together I've split it open and it's a 792
I cannot find one anywhere on the Internet loads of 790's.
I bought a 880 but after some reading I believe it's for a different controller KT ?
Any help on fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Andy.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
One might be lucky to find a compatible led unit but that will depend if it is user freindly with your bikes main controller unit.
Tbh it is best to simply replace controller and display with a better non OEM pairing that will give a better ride .
As one has already bought a KT 880 , it would be far easier and better to buy a KT controller to replace the existing one.

Th eissue with the MFOX controller is knowing the brand and buying a compatible led. If it is an anologue led then any anologue should be usable , if digital then one will have issues if the item isn't firmware compatible.

With KT stuff one can guarantee compatibility as long as it isn't customer custom stuff from an OEM bike brand.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
It's a bit of a waste of a KT controller to pair it with an 880. you might as well bite the bullet and spend the extra on an LCD - any one except LCD1.

egroover

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 12, 2016
UK
It's a bit of a waste of a KT controller to pair it with an 880. you might as well bite the bullet and spend the extra on an LCD - any one except LCD1.
You could continue to rock the original basic display, but that particular bike deserves a display upgrade to take it higher

Advertisers