Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Tracking Tag Holder For Airtags

lenny

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 3, 2023
Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Tracking Tag Holder For Airtags

"Protect your pride and joy!

The Muc-Off Tubeless Tag Holder offers a discreet way to install a tracker inside your rear tubeless bicycle tyre in conjunction with our All-New Tubeless Valves, meaning you can track down your bike down in the event of theft and can locate it using the Find My iPhone App."

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
The daughter of someone I know, was robbed of her bike at knifepoint a couple of weeks ago. £5k bike of some sort. The thieves couldn't locate the tracker, hidden by this Muc-off mount inside the tubeless tyre - her dad tracked the bike for days, kept calling the cops out to a series of houses, as the bike was moved from house to house. The bike was dumped in an alleyway in the end, must have been too much trouble. Her dad sold the bike, daughter too traumatised. It's got me actually considering buying an iDevice/crApple, because I don't know of an Android equivalent to Airtags which works as well - that being said, he did lose track at one point because there were no Apple devices nearby, but luckily spotted the bike being ridden. Apple have a deminishing market share, it'd be great if there were good Airtag-like objects for Android.