May be that Bionx doesn't want to sell its products?

AlbertoC67

Finding my (electric) wheels
Jan 18, 2007
Italy
Hi to everyone,
I tried to mount Bionx on my MTB and I tried to contact Bionx for some questions.

No answers.

I call the Bionx italian dealer
Green Line Mobility - Biciclette Elettriche
he tried many times to contact Bionx for months...
no answers...
... so the dealer told me he doesn't want to sell an article without any possibility of assistance in case of need.

..unbelievable...:confused:

rsscott

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 17, 2006
Hi Alberto,

have you tried contacting BionX directly ?? Nick on the forum has dealt with a couple of distributors in the U.S. that were helpful. I'm sure he can provide their contact details ?

cheers
Russ.

Edit: I've also emailed them direct with a link to the appropriate threads to see if they can provide any assistance. Fingers crossed!

Tim

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 1, 2006
London
We've tried to contact BionX a few times out of curiosity but never heard a single word in reply. Maybe they only read emails if they're in French? Could be. Zut alors. I don't think their system is all that hot anyway.

Quicken

Pedelecer
Nov 14, 2006
It says this on the Matra website:

TidalForce, restart of production announcement

Matra Manufacturing & Services and WaveCrest Laboratories LLC have announced on last August 24th that Matra has acquired from WaveCrest its technology and assets related to TIDALFORCE High Performance Electric Bicycles . It will allowes Matra to further develop, manufacture and market, under the TidalForce brand acquired from WaveCrest, “cruiser” types of renowned e-bikes, previously sold in North America by WaveCrest.

Production start and Marketing are planned for spring 2007.
Incidentally, I emailed Matra yesterday to ask them when/whether the i-step bikes are going to be available in the UK. I'll post back if and when I get a reply.

Cheers,
Q

Nick

Pedelecer
Nov 4, 2006