Make your own ebike for not a lot

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
Have fun with these two. One (probably) Indian guy makes better ebikes than Harvard, NASA and the Chinese.

Who's going to tell him about spring washers, wire size and chain tensioner?

At least the first one only goes when you pedal, so must be legal.

• :D
Reactions: Az.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I think you could learn from his ideas and maybe do something with one of these. You can get two for £20 on a non-working hoverboard from Ebay. I just bought 7 for £25:

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015

it needs more power and make it a ai lawn mower that sits on a charging port out side

Ghost1951

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jun 2, 2024
If Bafang or other big ebike motor kit people see that stuff, they will be making systems just like that before he knows it. There are huge cost savings in those videos. The fabulous batteries and really thin wires for start, and who knew you don't need fancy connectors, and that all you need to do is wind some thin wires together? It reminds me of that African helicopter idea I once saw.

• :D
Reactions: Az.

soundwave

Esteemed Pedelecer
May 23, 2015
If Bafang or other big ebike motor kit people see that stuff, they will be making systems just like that before he knows it. There are huge cost savings in those videos. The fabulous batteries and really thin wires for start, and who knew you don't need fancy connectors, and that all you need to do is wind some thin wires together? It reminds me of that African helicopter idea I once saw.

no seat belts in that :p

cant even have flying lessons at the jcp g4s not allowed to throw me out of windows anymore and if you dare use the lift and the fire alarm goes off it turns off :rolleyes:

portals

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jul 15, 2022
He could save the hassle of all that wiring nonsense with just a large hamster wheel welded on and a hungry stoat?

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Not going to like the whip slashed buttock if that friction drive chain lets go.
I can feel the pain already before it does let go.