M3 Spokes ...

Martyn2009

Just Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Anyone know where I can get some 3mm spokes ( ideally 140 mm long but able to cut and tap any length ) for my LAZYBIKE PLEASE

Scottyf

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 2, 2011
Or try Alan @ just1bike...
He usually graces us with his presence every now and then.

catsnapper

Pedelecer
As Scott mentioned me...:)

Unfortunately I don't sell or deal with 3.00mm (11g) spokes, 2.34mm(13g) is my regular max size, although I can handle 2.64mm (12g) with the Moriziumi.
3.00mm is into moped/motorbike territory, either the company Frank mentioned, or a motorbike wheel builder may be able to help - at a price.

Alan

banbury frank

Banned
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Just a small comment

I only recommended the other company as Alan don't do 3mm spokes

for all spokes and wheel builds i would only recommend Alan at just1bikes

His prices and services is second to none

Many thanks for your help in the past Alan

Frank

catsnapper

Pedelecer
Thanks for generous words Frank, you've saved my promotional budget for the next few weeks;)

I know this doesn't help the OP, but I don't know why any manufacturer is using 3mm spokes with what is probably a 180W motor. Even the high power enthusiasts on Endless-Sphere don't usually go that extreme..:confused:

Alan

D

Deleted member 4366

Anyone know where I can get some 3mm spokes ( ideally 140 mm long but able to cut and tap any length ) for my LAZYBIKE PLEASE
Why do you think that you need M3 spokes for a lazybike. As far as I can see from the photos, the spokes are much thinner. Is it because you standard spokes are breaking and somebody thinks that thicker spokes will be stronger, or are you planning on upgrading your motor to 4000w?