EZee Torq

donkeydoo

Pedelecer
Jul 28, 2011
Hi guys

I wondered if anyone could help. I have a new spare motor for my Torq that came with the bike i bought secondand a few months ago. Motor id EZ-D-07-03642. It runs fine but it doesn't have a side plate that covers the copper coils. I want to rebuild this wheel but I don't want to take the end cap off my existing wheel as I would have to do the electrics. So basically I would have a spare wheel one well build.

I just wondered if someone out there has a knackered motor that they want to sell for a few quid so that I can have the end cap off it.

Also my battery is getting old and I don't want to spend £500 on a new one. I really don't want to put a battery on the cycle rack because A) I like the balance B) I'm pretty heavy so i don't think the back wheel could take it. I noticed these guys recell them Electric Bike Sales - Shop Online for Electric Bikes, Electric Vehicles and Cycle Accessories - Lithium Polymer Battery Recell Packs for £350 by the time you post it etc I might as well get a new one. It must be possible to recell them any ideas? or is there a cheaper battery out there that will fit in its place.

Thanks in advance

Kevin

C

Cyclezee

Hi Kevin,

From the information you have given, you have the Torq ll /Trekking. I don't have a spare motor for that particular model, but I do have an entire Torq you could have for parts.

I do not stock the VP eZee batteries, only the FP (FlatPack) eZee batteries that fit on a rear rack, I know this is not exactly what you want, but they are in my end of year sale.

The FP (Flat Pack) eZee batteries are as follows:
8.5Ah LiFePO4
10Ah Lithium Polymer
14Ah Lithium Polymer

They come with a 2 year warranty and free delivery within the UK.
They are supplied with a soft bag that has Velcro straps for attaching to a rear carrier.
An eZee City type rear carrier with the batteries slide into is normally priced at £29.95, but are 10% off in the sale and delivery is also free.

These offers are for payment by bank transfer, cheque or cash, but not PayPal via my website.

PM or email me for prices if you are interested.

Regards,