electric bike

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
high can any one help me i have perchest a tucano monster e-bike the issue is i have tried the manufacturer no joy ? the thing is it has a plug for a throttle checked controller it connected but dosent work ive looked in to it and i wondering weather it has something to with lcd screen but dont know setting tried youtube still know joy

Reactions: RoadieRoger

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
high can any one help me i have perchest a tucano monster e-bike the issue is i have tried the manufacturer no joy ? the thing is it has a plug for a throttle checked controller it connected but dosent work ive looked in to it and i wondering weather it has something to with lcd screen but dont know setting tried youtube still know joy
You're not giving us any help to help you. Tucano Monster make loads of differnt ebikes. Please show photos of your bike and everything about it that you have a problem with, then we can see what it is and try to help you.

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Show us a pic of the connections used , it may be an incompatible connection (if not a supplied one) or a setting in the display.

franksmissing

Just Joined
Aug 3, 2024
It's hard to answer without photos! I'm also still analyzing which e-bike to buy! I wanted to buy it on Amazon, but for now I'll try to test-drive it in the real store first)))

Nealh

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 7, 2014
West Sx RH
Diabolical pic quality , we need better quality to try and cypher.

djbob

Pedelecer
May 12, 2021
You're not giving us any help to help you. Tucano Monster make loads of differnt ebikes. Please show photos of your bike and everything about it that you have a problem with, then we can see what it is and try to help you.