Demo event in Bath

mark sutton

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2016
Very likely you're all already the proud owners of an e-bike, but for anyone looking to add to the fleet in the South West, there's another Demo event next month in Bath at the Odd Down Track on September 29th. So far confirmed are Estarli, Benno Bikes, Tern Bicyles, Velo de Ville, Tenways, Riese and Muller and Eovolt. Hope to see some of you there perhaps.

mark sutton

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2016
Afternoon all,

Now we're a bit closer to the event and we've more brands on board I wanted to nip in and offer this forum a discount to come along and try out the broadened range of electric bikes (and trikes)

Since my initial post we have added Jorvik Trikes, which is a really big plus for anyone needing a bit of extra balance. There is too Ampere and Hygge e-bikes on the track, which gives a bit more affordability in the line up. Plus just added are cargo bikes from Iceni Cycles to sit alongside models from Benno, Tern and R&M.

50% off ticket link here, just enter GROUP50 at checkout. That applies on single and discounted pairs of tickets.

Hope to see some of you there.

Bonzo Banana

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2019
I'm not that far from Bath but those are more high end ebikes which I'm personally not interested in but completely understand high end, high margin products will obviously have the marketing budget to do things like this. Hope its a huge success though.

AndyBike

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 8, 2020
Too far away for me. And I'd love a chance to test ride the Tern Orox S12
The R14 is more my cup of char, but at £8k plus, its a smidgen outside my budget.

A compromise for those wanting a big cargo bike would(or could) be the Planet X Mass Transit which normally retails at £3k(currently on special at £2399)

Last edited:

Az.

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 27, 2022
Plymouth
Ironically getting to Bath by train with a bike is a tall order for me.
I think you misunderstood. Last thing they want is you to pop in with your e-bike and show everybody you can do it better for less than half price.
;)

Last edited:

thelarkbox

Esteemed Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2023
oxon
I think you misunderstood. Last thing they want is you to pop in with your e-bike and show everybody you can do it better for less than half price.
;)
Not looked into travelling for this event, just a couple of time last year, seemed like a easy plan.. Until it came to arranging the train travel that was..

mark sutton

Pedelecer
Apr 25, 2016
If Bath is not accessible we intend to run no less than four demo days nationwide next year. Leeds is among those places confirmed, as well as London again.

Reactions: thelarkbox