Charger for a Roux bigslick

John Balson

Just Joined
Mar 7, 2020
I have a Roux Bigslick the charger no longer works model HP1202L3. I have bought several generic chargers but they are not compatible. Does anyone have a charger they no longer use or can point me in the right direction to obtain an original charger or repair the one I have?

wheeliepete

Esteemed Pedelecer
Feb 28, 2016
Devon
I have bought several generic chargers but they are not compatible.
Have you checked the pin connections match your battery? Here's one, bit pricey mind:eek:

Andy-Mat

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 26, 2018
I have a Roux Bigslick the charger no longer works model HP1202L3. I have bought several generic chargers but they are not compatible. Does anyone have a charger they no longer use or can point me in the right direction to obtain an original charger or repair the one I have?
Good clear pictures may help to find a passable charger.
But also, how did you decide if the charger was faulty, its generally the battery.
Also, never forget that the green LED for charged has several other "meanings" that only a volt meter can decide....
One of them is battery dead, cannot take charge for some reason. It may even be the cable from the charger to the battery is open circuit, or the fuse in the battery is open, as a few examples!!
Regards
Andy