Brexit, for once some facts.

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
Listen I understand what you are saying and all that I am saying in my own opinion which no one on here has to adhere to is that the bottom end result is that things will get worst and I can't say no or anymore more weather my grammar is good or bad. One thing is that I respect you for not being a hypocrite in saying that you are an Atheist because you have been honest about yourself and being truthful which many of us can not do. I am not using your believe specifically, I am speaking in general whatever topic.

Finally, can I ask you who is the opposition to be more specific?
People who imagine that money is of more importance than social progress that benefits not just the rich ,not the poor, sick, disabled old and not well educated too.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

oldtom

Esteemed Pedelecer
nobody but nobody takes any notice of the 250w limit. ( Reckon my certified Haibike is capable of double that..and continually with that damned badass gadget on it)
EU laws are a joke everywhere ..except here.
I take notice of the legal requirements and my bikes are compliant. From the outset, I realised what the limitations are for EAPCs and I can ride up just about any hill with the ample assistance provided by my Kalkhoff. I see no reason why anyone grateful for the assistance provided by EAPCs should want any more power than the law permits.

You're not often right.......but you're.......wrong again!

Tom

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
... Actually no , the new relationship between the UK and EU will be discussed and negotiated between a set of EU negotiators and UK counterparts, ........
As non EU citizens, the UK population, in two years time will have decisions to make. Do they as loyal Englishmen wholeheartedly support their government and State in what will probably continually become a draining economic war of attrition with the EU, or do they form a resistance group and lobby for a EU referendum seeking to join an enlarged EU.?
And as a disloyal Scott what's my place?

• :D
Reactions: robdon

flecc

Oct 25, 2006
If possible in your area, support and vote for those who opposed being taken out of the EU. You may have a Liberal candidate for example. If not, don't vote, writing "none of the above" on your ballot form.

There will be enough of those and Liberal votes for whoever gets in to take notice.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Oh yes! Works for me - lovely stuff. That golden stuff you wash it down with makes it a meal fit for a king.

Tom
Ahh iron bru ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: robdon and flecc

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Reactions: robdon and flecc

Danidl

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 29, 2016
Ireland
.. there is a famous Irish satirical book called" the third policeman" , in which in a monty python type sequence, police are investigating the existence of half man half bicycle, creatures. The assumption being that if one spends a long time on a bike that exchange of molecules between the bike and person creates the condition. Knowing that Scott is the brand name of a bike brand ,Dave have you been so affected?

Reactions: robdon and Croxden

oldgroaner

Esteemed Pedelecer
Nov 15, 2015
I can actually point you to what is making sense as I was taught in high school (when I did my bac). You start with basic beliefs (principles and axioms) from then you derive further knowledge by deduction.

etc..
Anyone can apply these steps to brexit but where is the fun?
That would be boring, and anyway, there's always Zlatan to offer an insight on the process from his submarine.
From all different sides of the debate at the same time.
Commendable job.
What talent to delight the reader on this thread

Woosh crying I see no iceberg
tillson to roar Hellfire and Damnation to the sinners and people on Welfare from his pulpit
Tom giving him and the Dastardly right wing Hell with his anti propaganda stealth missiles
flecc calmly parting the waters of the red sea. like Moses and attempting to instill some sanity (no luck of course, but a good try)
And quiet little me, a man of few words

Press on Rewardless

Last edited:

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
.. there is a famous Irish satirical book called" the third policeman" , in which in a monty python type sequence, police are investigating the existence of half man half bicycle, creatures. The assumption being that if one spends a long time on a bike that exchange of molecules between the bike and person creates the condition. Knowing that Scott is the brand name of a bike brand ,Dave have you been so affected?
I had a flying Scott ... I have no recollection of exchanges, I'm off to oil my chain.

Reactions: robdon

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Press on Rewardless
Yes, that's the will of the people, until brexit is brexit.
BTW, what icebergs? the economic data shows no iceberg.

D8ve

Esteemed Pedelecer
Jan 30, 2013
Bristol
Yes, that's WAS the will of SOME the people, until brexit is brexit.
BTW, what icebergs? the economic data shows no iceberg.
Small edit

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
Yes, that's WAS the will of SOME the people, until brexit is brexit.
and still is as it is confirmed by the majority of MPs. Have you you detected some significant change?

Woosh

Trade Member
May 19, 2012
Southend on Sea
wooshbikes.co.uk
then it's a minefield, not icebergs.

Advertisers