Brexit, for once some facts.

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
locals refer to European blokes with young Thai wives, derogatorily, as farang
The snag i think is that the brain is indeed the biggest sexual organ, and being used for money somehow isn't a mental (or emotional) turn on
What do local Italians refer to British blokes with young Italian wives as, and is it derogatory? Do appreciate the power ie money gulf is much wider out there in the poor far east. But old guys get desperate. Young guys too - I bumped into a 23 year old dude on the train yesterday, who has been installing computer gear in prisoner cells for 3 years. It was supervised, they as contractors were guarded more closely than the prisoners (loads of sharp tools). He had wads of cash thrown at him accompanied with various requests, threats too, instructions and phone numbers, addresses of people prisoners wanted contacted, items picked up and delivered by anus express. After three years of feeling imprisoned himself, he dumped his girlfriend of 7 years and was on his way to "Have fun" in Thailand for a few months, then onto Australia when he runs out of money, to work for his uncle who owns a big construction company, never to return. Hell, all of life is about sex, money and power. And tourism it seems. Said he had about 5 and a half grand, should have mugged him. Will mug the next fat Scottish beardy.

Last edited:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
What do local Italians refer to British blokes with young Italian wives as, and is it derogatory? Do appreciate the power ie money gulf is much wider out there in the poor far east. But old guys get desperate. Young guys too - I bumped into a 23 year old dude on the train yesterday, who has been installing computer gear in prisoner cells for 3 years. It was supervised, they as contractors were guarded more closely than the prisoners (loads of sharp tools). He had wads of cash thrown at him accompanied with various requests, threats too, instructions and phone numbers, addresses of people prisoners wanted contacted, items picked up and delivered by anus express. After three years of feeling imprisoned himself, he dumped his girlfriend of 7 years and was on his way to "Have fun" in Thailand for a few months, then onto Australia when he runs out of money, to work for his uncle who owns a big construction company, never to return. Hell, all of life is about sex, money and power. And tourism it seems. Said he had about 5 and a half grand, should have mugged him. Will mug the next fat Scottish beardy.
I think Italians feel less threatened by the British than the relatively impoverished Thai (but curiously preoccupied with God, dio martello, dio uccello, dio mattarello, dio Salvini, dio Padania, dio rastrello, dio pantegana or longer versions, porco di quel dio ladro come to mind). It would in any event take a lot more than 5k to impress the bambolinas. On the "doking it out with the apes" level, it probably is all about sex, money and power. But, God, there absobloodylutely has to be better ways to exist than running the anus express into Wandsworth? At 23? Time to review life choices i think. Old guys get desperate, but I'd rather have ambiguous tet a tets with the kind of free spirits that work in the local cafe than a modern slave I bought. But I get where you're coming from, in the end we all come to sticky, desperate ends

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
But, God, there absobloodylutely has to be better ways to exist than running the anus express into Wandsworth? At 23?
He said he refused, I believed him. But then I'm rather gullible.

On the "doking it out with the apes" level, it probably is all about sex, money and power. But, God, there absobloodylutely has to be better ways to exist than running the anus express into Wandsworth? At 23? Time to review life choices i think. Old guys get desperate, but I'd rather have ambiguous tet a tets with the kind of free spirits that work in the local cafe than a modern slave I bought. But I get where you're coming from, in the end we all come to sticky, desperate ends
It's exactly Yin and Yang: There's a fscker and the fsckee, and a fundamental power disparity exists in the sex act, which both parties consent to and enjoy... but if the fscker wants to fsck the fsckee on a regular long term basis, he/she/it/other has to accept being fscked everywhere else but the bedroom by the fsckee in every other way, unless the power gulf is absolutely massive - some men will not accept anything less. Why? Go figure. I want a 10000 word essay by morning...

dio martello, dio uccello, dio mattarello, dio Salvini, dio Padania, dio rastrello, dio pantegana or longer versions, porco di quel dio ladro
... in English!

Last edited:

jonathan.agnew

Esteemed Pedelecer
Dec 27, 2018
He said he refused, I believed him. But then I'm rather gullible.

It's exactly Yin and Yang: There's a fscker and the fsckee, and a fundamental power disparity exists in the sex act, which both parties consent to and enjoy... but if the fscker wants to fsck the fsckee on a regular long term basis, he/she/it/other has to accept being fscked everywhere else but the bedroom by the fsckee in every other way, unless the power gulf is absolutely massive - some men will not accept anything less. Why? Go figure. I want a 10000 word essay by morning...

... in English!
Porco di quel dio ladro (pig of that thieving god) is probably a good nic for running the anus express in Wandsworth. The snag with sadomasochistc yin yang most married couples engage in is that it's a ritual; more often than not a way to spice things up while avoiding actual engaged, honest, openenes (sickeningly psychobabbled as that sound, I believe it to be true). And, anyway, it gets boring. There's 360 degrees through which one can hammer a nail, no more, before it gets repetitive. And thats before one consider the alienation, despair. But I also can't think of any alternative to it (paradoxically this is beginning to make a lengthy, shall we say holiday, somewhere like Vietnam or Thailand seem an idea)

guerney

Esteemed Pedelecer
Sep 7, 2021
(paradoxically this is beginning to make a lengthy, shall we say holiday, somewhere like Vietnam or Thailand seem an idea)
Oh no, hope my post wasn't encouragement. It's not just about money over there howeever, they value old age a tad more than here.

Advertisers