Whisper 705se

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent
705se Black 1.jpg That's a good deal Nev, we would be pleased to transfer the warranty to the new owner if we can get the bike checked out at one of our dealers first.

All the best, David

Reactions: Nevg

Unseen

Pedelecer
Aug 23, 2016
Manchester, UK
@Amps Electric Bikes is there anyone in the Manchester area who would carry 705se? I'm building one for myself but the better half wants to get in on the fun but is concerned that she may not be able to get her leg over without a lot of pain due to suffering from fibromyalgia.

You may get a message Nev if I can get her to try one.

Nevg

Pedelecer
Feb 22, 2017
Newton-le-willows
@Amps Electric Bikes is there anyone in the Manchester area who would carry 705se? I'm building one for myself but the better half wants to get in on the fun but is concerned that she may not be able to get her leg over without a lot of pain due to suffering from fibromyalgia.

Welcome to try this one buddy

But,

They have them at Cycle house back of the Warrington rugby stadium, which is where I bought my wife's bike :cool:...and my latest mountain bike by chance :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wisper Bikes

Trade Member
Apr 11, 2007
Sevenoaks Kent

Hi Unseen,

Cyclehouse or Valley EBikes in Bolton would have them available.

All the best,
David