Wanted Volt Pulse battery

Alsimms

Finding my (electric) wheels
Apr 9, 2024
Hi as the title says I'm after a Volt Pulse battery, I've looked into getting a generic battery replacement but they are all too big to fit in the slot behind the seat downtube, the slot for the battery is 9cm x9cm which is very slim. All the batteries I've looked at are 11 x 7 cm's!.So unless some one can point me in the direction of a battery that'll fit the slot I'll have to get a second hand unit.
Thank you for your time!. :)

Alsimms

Apr 9, 2024
Hi mate , yep that looks like the one!. :). I've never used Ali express for an unknown reason it looks a bit dodgy as I say apart from the look of it I have no basis for my scepticism!.
I've had a very quick search on the net and can't find the model of battery anywhere else so I'll have to bite the bullet!.
Thank you for your time it's much appreciated.

Reactions: Peter.Bridge

Peter.Bridge

Esteemed Pedelecer
Apr 19, 2023
Hi mate , yep that looks like the one!. :). I've never used Ali express for an unknown reason it looks a bit dodgy as I say apart from the look of it I have no basis for my scepticism!.
I've had a very quick search on the net and can't find the model of battery anywhere else so I'll have to bite the bullet!.
Thank you for your time it's much appreciated.
Lots of us have used AliExpress with no problems - it sometimes takes a while and any queries / messages sometimes take a while to answer but I would recommend

Alsimms

Apr 9, 2024
I've been on the Ali Express website and they say they won't deliver the product to my address in the UK.
Back to the drawing board.

saneagle

Esteemed Pedelecer
Oct 10, 2010
Telford
I've been on the Ali Express website and they say they won't deliver the product to my address in the UK.
Back to the drawing board.
Search aliexpress for "slim silver fish battery". Other sellers will send it to UK.